Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I saw this video a few weeks ago.

I have a little insight on the woman in the clip. First she is Korean American, I know because my wife is also korean. If my wife had seen her she would have either vomited or died laughing because the woman in the video is suffering from a terrible, and deadly disease. It is called "princess sickness", or "Princess Cancer". This woman definitely has an incurable case of it.

Besides having terminal "princess sickness", she is also a Red.

In otherwords she is a princess one-a-be that likes to dabble in communist fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Thanks, Hy! Tea Party folks need to understand they need to stand together against these hijackers. And the Coffee Party is just another side of the Armey animal and it sounds like this is from the Obama side.
    No trouble vortex! But I do wonder how much old Dickie Doo was offerred to try and derail the movement.

I knew we would be getting to them the coffee house wannabies. This is just an effort to try and knock the patroits down from the effect we're having.

I guess they don't like freedom. They prefer keeping themselves in shackles.

[quote]The slogan is “Wake Up and Stand Up.â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Isn't it amazing how the libs cannot come up with one original idea all their own, they must steal it from others?.....
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    RED ALERT, STOP AMNESTY, GO HERE!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-190480.html

Just like Talk Radio. (Air America).

I don't see the Coffee party going anywhere.

What a joke.

Annabel Park in Virginia: Korean American Town Hall

Brief profile of Asian Pacific American community leader Annabel Park. This interview from November of 2006 (just weeks after the Virginia Senate race) reveals the seeds of what was to become the...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0XOmWp-j9c

Hyphenated American An American who is referred to by a hyphenated term with the first word indicating an origin in a foreign country, and the second term being "American", as Irish-American, Italian-American, African-American, Asian-American.

Posted by Conservative Generation for Left Coast Rebel

The veil of lies surrounding the Astroturf group the Coffee Party is starting to fall. It was released today in the American Thinker and Big Journalism.com that the Coffee Party website was hosted by Real Virginians for Webb, a group Coffee Party founder Annabel Park is well associated (see the article below) having previously been a member. We detailed on Left Coast Rebel, Annabel’s long list of political contacts. However, there is something else provocative about founder Annabel Park; everything she is doing with the Coffee Party, she’s done it all before with the 121 Coalition.

Just before Annabel went to work for the Obama administration, she helped found the 121 Coalition. The Korea Times has a piece from July 2007 on how Annabel Park established the movement.

http://www.leftcoastrebel.com/2010/03/b ... -park.html

O B A M A vs. CLINTON Decision for Annabel Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1v2aG-QMls

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast