Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Huckabee is a spoiler....there to help McCain. He has a NATIONAL ad playing.....who do you think is paying for it?????? Wouldn't be surprised if McCain asked Huckabee to be his VP!!!

GET TO WORK FOR ROMNEY.......NOW!!!!
    If you give up on the first round , How can you wish to win the war ????

Re: ANY NEW NEWS RE: PAUL AS INDEPENDENT OR DOBBS UPDATE?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Has anyone heard anything new about the possibility of Ron Paul running as an Independent? Any news about Lou Dobbs running?
    The Republicans have basically destroyed their own Party with gang like mentality by all these Governors nationwide supporting McCain. They just do not realize how conservatives will be leaving the party as a result of this madness.

Then we have supposedly conservative talk radio people conveniently siding with Romney after the MSM has bashed Ron Paul from day one! Some talk radio host claimed they were not going to select anybody and now their on the banwagon for Romney with no mention of Ron Paul. Also conservative talk radio discuss the remaining candidates as though Ron Paul is no longer in it! These same talk radio host should have been backing RP and defending him when the MSM was bashing. This shows me that they're all in it together. Nice plan but didn't work as far as I'm concerned!

Ron Paul needs to run third party to prove to these pundits that he can win and the poll numbers hopefully will sore, not that we can trust the pollers they're always wrong!
    OK I've finished my rant...
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

"Ron Paul is still very much in the running as the Republican nominee. "

Still very much in the running???????? WHERE?

CHECK THIS POST

Operation Mockingbird: CIA Media Manipulation

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-607887.html#607887

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Huckabee is a spoiler....there to help McCain. He has a NATIONAL ad playing.....who do you think is paying for it?????? Wouldn't be surprised if McCain asked Huckabee to be his VP!!!

GET TO WORK FOR ROMNEY.......NOW!!!!
    Do you have to use bold and caps? I really don't like being yelled at to work for Romney.

Honestly, after seeing Romney lAND McCain laugh/snicker when Ron Paul was asking 'how many more men have to die over there?' when referring to Iraq really turned me off. He was so smug and I think it really showed his lack of character and integrity. JMO of course

Lynn wrote:
    Do you have to use bold and caps? I really don't like being yelled at to work for Romney.

Honestly, after seeing Romney lAND McCain laugh/snicker when Ron Paul was asking 'how many more men have to die over there?' when referring to Iraq really turned me off. He was so smug and I think it really showed his lack of character and integrity.
    Ditto!!!

In our local Arkansas paper today was the financial disclosure for the candidates on donations. I will break it down by number of donations per candidate, and I will leave out those who have dropped out for space.

Clinton 375 $282,013
    Obama 42 $14,102

Huckabee 360 $$215,474
    McCain 50 $13,666
    Paul 127 $58,326
    Romney 12 $3,645

So the race is still very much open here, and the Paul supporters are working really hard, I have been walking my precinct everyday (good thing too as my 20 yr reunion is this year) and I live in a large and spread out precinct. Most people I talk to are either for Paul or Huckabee cause he was the governor and we should vote for him because of that (I disagree) And just on a note, I wrote a post awhile back about one of our state legislatures where I had told her how against the NAU,SPP I was and she had told me "but it is what the corporations want" anyhow, she donated to Romney.

Oh and by the way, check out this sight
    http://www.whitehouseforsale.org/
    it show the lobbyist donation and bundlers (not that I know yet what bundlers are but I am going to learn)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12