Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any news about the no-match hearing Oct 1st?

The hearing is still October 1st about the no-match letter hold, yes? I so want this to go through so that there are more jobs, at a better pay, for Americans.

Pundits? Could it conceivably be struck down on Monday and the letters go out?

'Immigrant' groups in Waukegan are already giving advice what to do if this comes about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm guessing that the government has been working hard on providing an explanation of why the letters are critical to the integrity of the Social Security system, and that the risks of violating an innocent persons rights are very low. Perhaps they have devised some additional safeguards in the meantime. As some posters have pointed out here, in ordinary life we proceed through a lot of Social Security number checks and validations and this has never seemed to pose any great problem. Besides with the length of time allotted by the "no-match" policy an innocent person would have ample time to prove that they are the very person that their number indicates.

Besides unless you were living on Mars for the last few years, everyone knows the primary concern is with recent arrivals who have nefariously acquired someone's SSN. Shouldn't be hard for the average person to figure out, but leave it to liberal lawyers to complicate it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well tomorrow is the day. I pray that it will be dropped and business as usual. I would be horrible if they put another couple of months delay on this. The heat is building up and this would certainly help.

Just googled and don't see any recent news....