Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anybody awake? Need some help here!

I've been engaging the OBL's and IA huggers for two days now at the below USA Today website over the DREAM Act. I could use a little help with a few of you jumping in and blasting the cretins a bit. I've pissed them off enought that there's ablout 5 or 6 that are especially active right now.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... ream_N.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SoSad, thanks for jumping in. Much appreciated. These wackos have no basis in fact...throwing the race card out again among their other nonsense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This one guy peiji is a broken record blow hard. He'll keep arguing and he'll believe he's won the argument when everyone else gets tired of the merry-go-round and stop arguing with him. I know his type, everyone else stopped he's still going therefore he won.

Problem is I'm getting burnt out and dont' like running around in circles in an argument with people like this so I'll be ending it soon.

Your Welcome Zeezil! Can't stay to long cause I can't hardly stay awake!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It's not like they'll change their mind anyway... so many are so blind with their own self worth. Hopefully my future children won't suffer because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    This one guy peiji is a broken record blow hard. He'll keep arguing and he'll believe he's won the argument when everyone else gets tired of the merry-go-round and stop arguing with him. I know his type, everyone else stopped he's still going therefore he won.

Problem is I'm getting burnt out and dont' like running around in circles in an argument with people like this so I'll be ending it soon.
    Ya "SLY" Some people will never get it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think we ran peija off.

(RN)
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Nighty Night all, can't stay awake!!

Hey, thanks everyone for pitching in. When you all arrived, there were about 5-6 OBL's blasting away and they retreated quickly leaving only poor little peija behind. He didn't last all that long after that.

NICE WORK and thanks for having my back!

You're welcome. I enjoyed it.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast