I have some alleged illegal mexicans living right next door to me and I am very anxious to have their status checked out and if they are illegal, have them removed from my country.

Their lives consist of drinking heavily, making lots of illegal mexican noise (yelling, blasting music) and cluttering my street with large old vehicles (which they also drink in while parked on the street). Then there is the 'usual' garbage, rats, junk yard type clutter etc.

Lately they have begun drinking in their biggest van and making comments to me as I go to my car with my family. My first reaction is obvious and I can't put the words in writing or it willbe edited but everyone knows exactly what I want to do. But, I can't or I'll end up living with them and their realtives in prison where they are very comfortable.

They keep a police scanner on 24/7 so they can hide as soon as the dispatcher gives out their address and as a result they aren't often caught.
They also keep a loaded 38 cal revolver in the garage when they're not carrying it and their friends are armed as well with knives or guns (I saw one shoot off a round from a 22 cal pistol out the van window while drinking and loitering last weekend).

The local cops just warn them and do nothing else.

Question is, has anyone had any success with ICE or DHS or anyone in getting these illegals out of their town? Is there a good method that I (we) can use to rid my neighborhood (and our beautiful country) of these illegals - one family at a time?

thanks