Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Monday Night Football

Let the panderers continue. When the average Joe can find no escape from the in your face spanish mutterings then he may get off his duff and do something about it. NFL - you would be wise to take heed of where your bread is buttered. Football is an english speaking American game. Futbol is the spanish game. Get your marketing drones to do a little research.

I do not watch beisbol anymore because they pander too much to their Hispano fans. I wonder, what would the typical stadium receipts look like if only Hispanos came to the games. Do you think owners like Steinbrenner would make so much money from such a small fan base? Some food for thought and empowerment of the majority. If their marketing offends you let them know, and if they do not stop, then don't buy their overpriced jerseys or go to their games. I think the message would get through loud and clear.

The Yankee playoff games are being broadcast here on channel 5 in English and on channel 9 totally in Spanish,commercials and all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12