Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Slower today or slower than ALIPAC 1.0? Please be specific about your experiences. Most of us are finding ALIPAC 2.0 significantly faster than 1.o due to the superiors webserver and software. W
    Our connection is erratic, but there are days 2.0 FEELS slower then 1.0. (We are looking into getting a faster connection, but where we live there aren't many options.) It takes , some days, literally minutes to bring in a big page ( long article with pics and alot of posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot View Post
    Our connection is erratic, but there are days 2.0 FEELS slower then 1.0. (We are looking into getting a faster connection, but where we live there aren't many options.) It takes , some days, literally minutes to bring in a big page ( long article with pics and alot of posts)
    Thank you for letting us know about this. There are still many adjustments to make here. We will be working on the speed issue to accommodate our dial up users.

Ill find a way to log in on dial up myself soon and check things out

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When this happens, look at the total number of users online at the bottom of the page, record registered users and guests and BOTS for us, also give us the time this happened post it as EST please.

Also who is your dial-up provider? Some dial up providers can provide another line for you to use so you may want to check that out.

Remember, the new software has a lot more additional features like PHOTOS and those will be slow all the time on dial up.
    Tell us what Internet browser you are using also, lord help you if it is AOL! Try Google Chrome, it is faster and works fine and seems to be quite fast. Also if you have a BUNCH of ADD-INS for your browser you might want to look at the TOOL BARS you have and disable some of the stuff you don't use all the time.
    Last edited by dregerk; 02-15-2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: update
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12