Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Father of Slain Teen Girls Upset That Daughter Dated Non-Muslim, Police Records Show

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
    Fox News

"DALLAS — A man on the run from police since his teenage daughters were found shot to death in a taxicab on New Year's Day had threatened to hurt one of the girls for dating a non-Muslim boy, according to police documents.

Authorities deflected questions Wednesday about whether the sisters, who had both a Christian and Muslim memorial service, might have been victims of an "honor killing."

"There's a lot of speculation out there right now," Irving police spokesman Richard Gilmette said. "We have no solid information."

Amina Said, 18, and her sister Sarah, 17, were found shot multiple times in a cab outside a suburban Dallas hotel. Police found them after one of the girls called 911 from a cell phone and said she was dying. A capital murder warrant has been issued for Yaser Said, 50, who has not been seen since the Lewisville High School students were found dead.

Gail Gattrell, the sisters' great-aunt, has called the deaths an "honor killing," in which a woman is murdered by a relative to protect her family's honor.

According to a police report released Tuesday, a family member told investigators that Yaser Said threatened "bodily harm" against Sarah for going on a date with a non-Muslim."

Entire article through link........

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,321486,00.html

Father in 'honor killing' found guilty of murder
    Brit ordered his daughter strangled for falling in love with wrong man

updated 6:01 p.m. ET, Mon., June. 11, 2007
    Associated Press

"LONDON - A father who ordered his daughter brutally slain for falling in love with the wrong man in a so-called “honor killingâ€

I can just hear Hussein Obama now.....

"Let there be Muslim prayer rooms and foot baths everywhere!!!!"

"The Muslim workers should definitely be allowed to quit work 5 times a day and pray for 30 minutes to an hour"

"The Muslims have every right to do their "honor killings".

Let's say Obama IS a Muslim, what can he do as President without oversight? So we'll just be stuck under HIS control and beliefs -NOT. The system our founding fathers gave us makes sure that no one person has absolute power.

I'm supporting Obama because he represents honesty and integrity, and those are the two most important traits in a person to me. I find it roubling that so many folks seem to have forgotten ALL the scandals the Clintons have been through, and are going through. If the Clintons are the alternative, then I'll take Obama.

Was Obama really born in Honolulu, and were his parents American citizens?

Once a Muslim, always a Muslim.

America might just end up being the laughing stock of the entire Islamic world if he bacame our president. AND WORSE THINGS WILL HAPPEN AFTER THAT.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Let's say Obama IS a Muslim, what can he do as President without oversight? So we'll just be stuck under HIS control and beliefs -NOT. The system our founding fathers gave us makes sure that no one person has absolute power.

I'm supporting Obama because he represents honesty and integrity, and those are the two most important traits in a person to me. I find it roubling that so many folks seem to have forgotten ALL the scandals the Clintons have been through, and are going through. If the Clintons are the alternative, then I'll take Obama.
    Isn't it ashame that we have no choices? I remember the Clinton years, who wants more? I also remember everything McCain has done or not done. Obama....what change. He has already lied to about NAFTA what else has he lied about? Will Obama really be a change? It's just too bad that this is the only choice we have in leadership of this country.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable

Sorry, Obama is not honest and he does not have integrity. Here are some questions that you might ask Obama if you get the chance.

Why does he belong to a RACIST church??

What are his associations/ties with Farrakhan?

Associations/ties with Rezko?

Associations/ties to the domestic terrorist Bill Ayers??

Associations/ties to his father's family members in Africa----who belong to Muslim terrorist organizations there??

Hillary definitely has her problems---and McCain does as well.........But, at least we definitely know that their loyalties are to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Was Obama really born in Honolulu, and were his parents American citizens?

Once a Muslim, always a Muslim.

America might just end up being the laughing stock of the entire Islamic world if he bacame our president. AND WORSE THINGS WILL HAPPEN AFTER THAT.
    I agree with you!!

Either Hillary or McCain are going to be president---as the majority in this country said that they will NO WAY put a Muslim in our White House. The majority in the country are not falling for Obama's lies and coverups regarding his past/present associations with Muslim radicals in the US, domestic terrorists, Muslim terrorist organizations in other countries.

Did you hear the information now being released through the Rasmussen polls?? They said that in regard to the Dems, OVER 50% said that they will NOT support Obama if Hillary is not the nominee. Therefore, this means that either Hillary wins or McCain wins. Neither of these 2 are perfect either, but they are DEFINITELY better then Hussein Obama. We have problems in the country regarding illegals, we do not need to add to that by having problems with Muslim radicals as well.

Obama's "Church" is unbelievable. I cannot believe he is fool enough to attend this kind of crap.

That alone is reason enough for me to stay away.

He double talks about his Muslim background. Why lie if you have nothing to hide? Why write a book about your militant black father that deserted you? Why an allegiance to a Muslim Extremist way of life?

Where is his family that raised him? Why do we see nothing of them? What is he hiding?

Take a look at Obamas UN legislation for a taste of what he will do with OUR money.

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I did get this but what concerns me more is his affiliation with Pastor Wright. It is much more than “guilt by associationâ€

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast