Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just here and Numbersusa.

They knew my address!

Oh and a pet shelter in NY, they needed money to help get a puppy get heart surgery...but that was a private shelter...any other contributions I give cash.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Well, I am now on a conference calll that came out of the blue, it is a "Town Hall Meeting" by my US Congresswoman Mary Fallin that is being conducted over the phone....very strange.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks

They knew my address!

Oh and a pet shelter in NY, they needed money to help get a puppy get heart surgery...but that was a private shelter...any other contributions I give cash.
    I'm not sure if numbers trades or sells their lists.

I assure you they did not get your info from us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks

They knew my address!

I'm not sure if numbers trades or sells their lists.

I assure you they did not get your info from us.

W
    W. that never entered my mind...and I don't think numbers does either.
    I wonder if they managed to tap into www.congress.org and find out our info?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I'm not trying to blame them at this point but this is funny because I just signed up with numbersusa the other day and I could swear that I picked up a virus cuz my puter was acting a wee bit funny. I felt uncomfortable giving out my address to them and everything too, seeing as I don't know who they are but I was out of paper here lol and wanted to fax. Anyhow, I don't remember did we give our email addy's too? Cuz I've gotten some spam today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Well, I am now on a conference calll that came out of the blue, it is a "Town Hall Meeting" by my US Congresswoman Mary Fallin that is being conducted over the phone....very strange.
    That is a new expensive system being used by Congressional campaigns and members of Congress conducting town hall meetings.

They can get your phone number by matching your voter registration data against phone number appending databases.

I hear it is a very cool tool. The first time I saw it in action was when I spoke at the Congressional Town Meeting on illegal immigration in Flat Rock, NC with Congressmen Tancredo and Charles Taylor.

Thousands of people can listen and participate in the meeting from home when the system calls and asks if they want to join in.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    katydid278 wrote:

I'm not trying to blame them at this point but this is funny because I just signed up with numbersusa the other day and I could swear that I picked up a virus cuz my puter was acting a wee bit funny.
    I've been a member of NumbersUSA for a good while and have never had the slightest problem with their site. ALIPAC and NumbersUSA are the two sites I frequent most. NumbersUSA is a legitimate site and an excellent source for information regarding the issue near and dear to our heart - illegal immigration. Furthermore, they have an excellent (free) program to send faxes. NumbersUSA, like ALIPAC, are big players in this game.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12