Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone know anything about this?

I found this letter on www.congress.org Anyone know anything about this?

Subject:
    Politicans are about to go against Our laws and Constitution giving Amnesty, time to take them to court!

To:
    Sen. Harry Reid

December 17, 2006

When you have elected offcials that refuse the rule of law in favor
    of illegal foreign criminals/citizens, refuse to arrrest them, deport them,its time to take them to court.
    Arizona has only one elected offical that obeys the law, and enforces
    them. That would be "Sheriff Joe". The Arizona voters made it clear on all
    illegal foreign criminals /citizens this last election(english only , no bail for illegals, no free school for illegal adults/no free childcare and suits for damage only no big pay offs(these passed with 75 % of the voters), after all they are here ILLEGALLY, But now the
    American People have hope against the elected officals that refuse to obey
    our laws.
    We just file law suits against mass. state leg. in fed court. We decide to go
    federal with our law suits. When you chose to go against the U.S.
    Constitution and the State Constitution you must be held accountable for
    your actions. All of Our lawyers are Constitutional lawyers, We have had
    enough of our elected officials refusing the rule of law in favor of all
    the illegal foreign criminals /citizens on America's soil. Before 2007 is
    over we expect to have 50 law suits in Federal courts against elected
    officials that habor/favor illegals, and refuse to enforce and obey our
    immigration laws/Constitution! We find elected offcials (including the president) are
    criminals when they side with illegal foreign criminals against "We the
    People ". Most elected offcials are guilty of conspiring with the illegals
    against the American People! Federal courts is our only option! This
    corruption will stop after WE the People push through our law suits! We
    are also going after elected offcials after they step down from their
    elected office. Elected officials expect" We the People" to obey all our
    laws, just as "We the People" expect our elected officials to enforce and
    obey all our laws not just pick and choose!
    Elected officials should be held accountable when they deliberately
    violate the law," and WE the People will hold all of you accountable!

America dont give up hope We will be taking our leaders that side with the illegals to federal Court ( the traitors must be tried, sentenced to prison!) These above law politicans forget they are not above the law and should be jailed, and We the People are working on just that! Since the politicans refuse to do their duty to the American People then a jail cell is Our only answer! lobbist and big companys wont be able to keep the politicans out of jail! no more free rides for our criminal Politicans.

Mesa/Mexico , AZ
    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio ... =989157741
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I would agree it's a viable option that should be used. But keep in mind many politicians support illegals because their constituents support them being here. And many of these politicians would be taken to court in liberal areas. Which frequently have liberal judges, even on the federal bench. If a politician is sued in federal court in the ninth district for example the case won't make it past the ninth district court. So the case would have to be brought in a more conservative part of america.

It's a place to start.

It's time to organize such a campaign on a mass scale, and it should be one of relentless confrontation using every tool at our disposal. I'm game, as are others in my state.

I agree with you Hawkeye. In the third world country of Miami and the state of Florida you might get Bill Nelson to go against illegals but you can bet your last penny that Mel Martinez will go against it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I think the more sides this issue of Illegal immigration is attacked from the better....if nothing else, these weak, stand for nothing, polictians will be overwhelmed with the power of the people.These politicians remind me of that saying" IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING."

I have always wondered why someone doesn't start a lawsuit - class action maybe - on behalf of all the people who have been harmed by illegal immigration.

It could begin with those who have suffered the most - loss of family members, and actual bodily harm, due to the actions of illegals.

It could then state those whose property has been destroyed by the actions of illegals.

If they needed any more, they could state those of us whose property taxes have escalated to care for illegals, who education has been affected because money has been diverted for their eduation and special needs, those whose auto insurance has skyrocketed, whose healthcare cost has escalated - and on and on and on.

This would seem to me to be a great lawsuit. I don't know how lucrative, for lawyers, it would be, since I think it would remain in court for years and years - but it would make a statement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with the lawsuit idea and have suggested the first part only in the past. A suit by those whose lost family members or were victims of their crimes. I am glad you came up with the rest of it as well. There is one more thing to add; those of us who are loosing our property value due to them moving into homes and condos with multiple families and turning our neighborhoods into slums. I have seen it in my condo complex and have heard others in different condo complexes ncomplain about it as well. Since the invasion in my building we now have rats in the fourth floor laundry room, cockroaches on various floors and over flowing garbage dumpsters with garbage left outside not to mention people urinating in the stairwell or elevator.

Hawkeye Wrote:
    I would agree it's a viable option that should be used. But keep in mind many politicians support illegals because their constituents support them being here. And many of these politicians would be taken to court in liberal areas. Which frequently have liberal judges, even on the federal bench. If a politician is sued in federal court in the ninth district for example the case won't make it past the ninth district court. So the case would have to be brought in a more conservative part of america.
    This would be the first thing they would try, but judges are suppose to be "open minded". In most of the past(failed) cases against illegal immigration the ACLU were able to pick their own judges which were Bias.

There is such thing as "Conflcit of Interest". In order for us to win, this has to be eliminated.

Dingy Harry huh? I wonder If Rush Limbaugh has caught wind of this?
    ------------------------

Swatchick - yes!

That is actually one I hadn't thoght about. The list is endless.

Of course, there is the loss of jobs to illegals.

I wonder how many people have gotten stuck with poorly built houses because they hired unskilled workers. It almost happened to my son - but luckily he saw the house before it was finished and had an inspector look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie[quote
    ]I have always wondered why someone doesn't start a lawsuit - class action maybe - on behalf of all the people who have been harmed by illegal immigration.

It could begin with those who have suffered the most - loss of family members, and actual bodily harm, due to the actions of illegals.

It could then state those whose property has been destroyed by the actions of illegals.

If they needed any more, they could state those of us whose property taxes have escalated to care for illegals, who education has been affected because money has been diverted for their eduation and special needs, those whose auto insurance has skyrocketed, whose healthcare cost has escalated - and on and on and on.

This would seem to me to be a great lawsuit. I don't know how lucrative, for lawyers, it would be, since I think it would remain in court for years and years - but it would make a statement.
    [/quote]

It is a great idea if one letter is composed and signed by all who are against Illegal Immigration, No Amnesty in any form, No guest workers program leading to citizenship and no more citizenship for children born to illegal aliens. build the fence or wall.
    Keep it very simple and let all sign it and send it to all city, state, federal; senate and congress. News papers and keep it going constantly while adding names. Set up a web site.
    MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast