Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone know what America's current Defcon Condition Is?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone know what America's current Defcon Condition Is?

With all of this North Korea stuff going on, I wonder what our current Defcon condition is?

Any ideas?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm guessing we're at defcon 1 for anywhere overseas the globalists care about. I'm guessing we're at defcon infinity for the homeland (as in the globalists don't give a damn about us). I live in Raleigh, NC as well and I seem to notice more illegals here by the hour since amnesty began being pushed again. It's downright depressing .

Quote Originally Posted by rjhs99 View Post
    I'm guessing we're at defcon 1 for anywhere overseas the globalists care about. I'm guessing we're at defcon infinity for the homeland (as in the globalists don't give a damn about us). I live in Raleigh, NC as well and I seem to notice more illegals here by the hour since amnesty began being pushed again. It's downright depressing .
    America has never been to Defcon 1. Defcon 1 is a launch of all our nukes. The closest we ever came was Defcon 2 during the Cuban Missle crisis.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change

This is the DEFCON Warning System. Alert status for 2 P.M. Thursday, March 28th, 2013. Condition Blue. DEFCON 4. Condition Blue. DEFCON 4. Condition Blue. DEFCON 4.

Based on recent events, the DEFCON Warning System advises the public to consider preparing for possible war in the Korean theatre.

While there is no demonstrable threat to the United States itself, any war in Korea does have the potential to become a limited nuclear conflict.

We repeat: *** There is no credible threat to the United States ***

However, any nuclear conflict will significantly affect public perception, and may cause a run on supplies. Additionally, fallout from any nuclear detonation will reach the U.S. mainland within a couple days if less, depending on winds.

Based on the type of nuclear weapons that will likely be used in any conflict, radiation reaching the U.S. will probably be minimal and cause no significant health hazard. Nevertheless, proper precautions are always advised.

We wish to emphasis that this is merely a precautionary advisory considering a "worst-case" scenario which may not and probably will not happen. At this time, there have been no troop movements by North Korea which would indicate preparations for an attack.

We repeat: *** There are no indications that North Korea is preparing for an attack ***

We are issuing this advisory due to the heightened possibility of miscalculation or misinterpretation which could spark an accidental/unintentional conflict.

We remain at DEFCON 4: Blue. There is no change to the DEFCON status at this time.
    http://defconwarningsystem.com/

Am I the only one who finds this report ridiculous?!

There's "no credible threat" but "any war in Korea does have the potential to become a limited nuclear conflict."

"At this time, there have been no troop movements by North Korea which would indicate preparations for an attack." Like launching a nuke requires troop movement!!

"We are issuing this advisory due to the heightened possibility of miscalculation or misinterpretation which could spark an accidental/unintentional conflict." Like shooting a nuke might be accidental or unintentional!

Shaking my head...