Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone peer into the kitchen at Steak & Shake lately?

Well, I sure did this past weekend and there wasn't an American is sight nor a single English word spoken. I noticed it while I was eating and nearly lost my appetite from anger.

Then I stood by the cash register/counter and observed for a while waiting to pay my bill. A kitchen filled with illegals. I suppose they couldn't get a single American to cook in a kitchen of 7-8 people? What a load of crapola.

I wrote them a very nasty email through their feedback link and will not be back to their restaurants. I was especially miffed at this because their illegal mexicans are going to be marching in OUR streets this weekend then going back to work for them following their tantrum.

We can also thank Miller for sponsoring this weekends' tantrum. Pretty soon I'll be growing and eating my own food, for all the products I'm boycotting.

Kudos to Arby's in LaGrange IL for their ALL AMERICAN staff. You Go !
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I feel your pain Nomoremex. I haven't been to one of those but it's the same at just about any food joint these days, at least here in Vegas.

It's good to hear your Arby's is doing the right thing, I understand that In-and-Out Burger hires only American citizens too.

I was going to start growing my own lettuce but I'm not sure if I'll be able to pick it all by myself.

Re: Anyone peer into the kitchen at Steak & Shake lately

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Well, I sure did this past weekend and there wasn't an American is sight nor a single English word spoken. I noticed it while I was eating and nearly lost my appetite from anger.

Then I stood by the cash register/counter and observed for a while waiting to pay my bill. A kitchen filled with illegals. I suppose they couldn't get a single American to cook in a kitchen of 7-8 people? What a load of crapola.

I wrote them a very nasty email through their feedback link and will not be back to their restaurants. I was especially miffed at this because their illegal mexicans are going to be marching in OUR streets this weekend then going back to work for them following their tantrum.

We can also thank Miller for sponsoring this weekends' tantrum. Pretty soon I'll be growing and eating my own food, for all the products I'm boycotting.

Kudos to Arby's in LaGrange IL for their ALL AMERICAN staff. You Go !
    Got to admit I'm surprised. The Steak 'n Shakes in Bloomington, IL seem to be staffed with All-Americans. No Mexican or Slavic or (ulp!) Canadian accents to be found. Those restaurants also do a decent "Gardner's style" hamburger (Gardner's was a very local restaurant chain in Fort Wayne Indiana where my folks met in the 1940s) and their chili ain't half bad either.

Odd thing - the Arby's in Bloomington seems to have a distinctly "south of the border" feel in the back-staff.

Fast Food Restaraunts

I share all your pain. In Miami it is REALLY BAD! I went to a chicken restaraunt that was not inside a Hispanic area of the city and they all spoke Spanish. They give you a number on your receipt and the woman had the nerve to say them all in Spanish. She saw I did not reply and numbers after me did so only then she said it in English. I told her I want a fresh order as my food is now cold. After that I never went back to that restaraunt chain again. In fact due to the large number of Hispanics who work in fast food restaraunts, that do not speak English, I eat elsewhere as it is healthier, does not cost that much more and I know that I am supporting English speaking citizens.
    I had a instructor in one of my university classes who was Cuban. He came to the United States as a child and cannot tolerate Hispanics not speaking English. He regularly would go through a drive thru at Burger King and the woman at the window would speak Spanish to him so he would reply in English and continue to order a Whopper with no onions, pickles and extra tomatoes on purpose. The woman would get angry at him. He would actually hear them swear at him in Spanish. He would pick up his order from the next window and the woman would say have a good day. At that point he would tell her it is not nice to call him #@! and drive away.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Nomoremex,

Steak and Shake is not yet listed at the wehirealiens website
    http://www.wehirealiens.com/AddEmployer.asp

I don't have the amount of details they require, so I provide you with the link in case you want to report those people.

Regards,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hey, swatachick, anyone who angers an illegal who is preparing their food is living dangerously.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)