Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone see the Minuteman video on Hanity & Colmes?

Hey guys, at 8:30 CT, Foxnews was showing a video obtained from the Minutemen and had Chris Simcox representing the Minutemen.. The video displayed several clips of Mexican soldiers crossed over into US territory..

I wish they would put up cameras everywhere along the borders to show the American people just how bad the situation is.

Wish I had a link to give u guys for the video, I couldn't find it on their site.. Maybe they will update site

Saw it, it was great

I saw the thing on the minuteman, it was great...

Here is something I found scrounging around the anti-illegal sites...

procedures that allow illegal immigrants to come and go freely.

“Our own government shares some of the blame by creating a system that encourages this,� he said. He noted that grocery stores now have thumbprint payment checkouts yet the government has no system for instant fingerprint checks of immigrants.

Supermarkets have better security measures than the ICE!!!! what a joke

I SAW that. DISGUSTING!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Root Cause - Employers who hire illegals, fire Americans

Good broadcast.
    I think that Senator Jeffrey Max Jones from Mexico might have said, had he been given the chance (when he tried to discuss the root of the problem), is that American corporations' insatiable appetite for foreign employees over American employees is a key root cause. Likewise, flaming liberal globalist Republicans', such as McCain and Cornyn, support for foreign workforces to the detriment of American citizens, should have been mentioned.

As has been well pointed out on Alipac, in many different message threads, the federal government is modestly attacking the problem on one front only, the Mexican border, with just enough lip service to fool the public. But, if we demand our elected official toughen laws against multi-national corporations who hire illegal aliens and fire Americans, we get the standard answer, "Oh noooo, we can't do that!"

And, to exhacerbate all this, the mainstream press (except for Lou Dobbs) isn't working the issue. Now's a good chance for them to go after Republicans they so despise. Guess they admire flaming left-wing liberal Republicans!
    What the hell gives you the right to question Republicans?
    Cause I am one! And I'm mad as hell at Republicans who won't do their jobs and fix the damn problem!

Whew, sheesh, lemme outta here before I really tick somebody off.

Thanks
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

HR 4437 Vote:

Ayes : 203 Republicans and 36 Democrats.
    Noes: 17 Republicans, 164 Democrats, and 1 Independent.
    Not Voting: 11 Republicans and 2 Democrats.