Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Thanks Imblest! I'll post that video and see what happens. BearFlagRepublic was right...Good find!
    Looks like our anarchist friend took a stab at it BlessUSA. I know I should be going over there, but I like it better here, so I am helping you from afar:

a)We are not helping Mexico or any other 3rd world country, so none of this argument works. In fact, NAFTA and every other free trade agreement has decreased their living standards. He argues for a middle-class society shielded from the guilt of having to see the rest of the world.

Its not our job to give the rest of the world a middle-calss. But we give more to the rest of the world than any other nation. NAFTA is a red herring, most of us HATE it.

b)Immigration does not, and can not, increase at the same rate for 50 years.

This one's my favorite. Does anyone see immigration slowing down If it does it will be the result of enforcement of our laws which is exactly what we are promoting.

c)With his emphasis on the 3rd world population boom, he might as well be talking about eugenics.
    Ah, race card....'bout time he threw that in there.

d)He offers no solution on how to build sustainable economies in other parts of the world, and I doubt he has any clue.
    Again, not our problem. You can't put out a fire at your friends house when your own is in flames.

e)He draws a correlation between an economic boom in American history and connects it directly to immigration. You know, that time period involving post-WWI, WWII, the beginning of the Cold War, the rise of the middle-class... very little of which has to do with controlled immigration.

While the post-war booms had several factors, they also coincided with the ending of guest-worker programs, and the affirming and re-affirming of tough immigration laws.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Looks like our anarchist friend took a stab at it BlessUSA. I know I should be going over there, but I like it better here, so I am helping you from afar:
    Thanks BearFlag, I understand and appreciate your help. It looks like more people are coming out, and they think they're Alipacers! They don't realize there are more people out there that think like us, but aren't us.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I would suggest if it's anarchy he wants, he needs to move to Somalia. He could even trade his passport there with a Somalian, I am sure there would be thousands of takers.
    That should really make the guys day, he could have anarchy plus help some poor people all at the same time!!!
    Unfortunately there are some Churches who prefer anarchy, because they think more people would depend on the comradery of the Church for protection therefore more members. Churches who have to depend on anarchy for members should start their Church in Somalia!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Thanks BearFlag, I understand and appreciate your help. It looks like more people are coming out, and they think they're Alipacers! They don't realize there are more people out there that think like us, but aren't us.
    I know....Its like they think that you rounded up Alpacers to go over there, who somehow put together 100+ posts in one day

See you at the signing!!

The arnarchist dude linked to a Youtube video of news coverage of Minutemen allegedly destroying an "immigrant camp" in San Diego. The minutemen said that the camp was abandoned.....The MSM interviewed the woman who filmed the incident, and opposed the action. I recognize her. She was interviewed by an Alipacer on her opposition to the invasion, and the interview was put on Myspace as well as a thread on here....Meh, she always seemed a bit nutty to me anyway. I live in SD and watch news coverage all of the time.....I can garantee you that if ANY of these men were found guilty of ANY CRIME it would be EVERYWHERE on the MSM here, they would love to destroy the movement here in SD....I haven't heard a peep about this. And using the extremist group "The Border Angels" is ridiculous -- even for the MSM....the same people that said Lou Dobbs should be taken off the air, and blamed him for illegals dying in the desert

At any rate, the video has absolutely nothing to do with illegals destryong the environment in our deserts -- which was the topic of discussion.

See you at the signing!!

yup we have their attention lol

quote:Originally posted by Lee123

Well Penguin. I see you are still copying articles directly from Alipac. Stop promoting that hate site here!!

You can igore it.

The Wild Kitty
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I only felt like dealing with those idiots long enough for one post. here is what I said:

I am an American. I was born here. My parents were born here. Their parents were born here. My husband was born in Ireland. He immigrated here LEGALLY.

My job has been shipped to India. This morning I was turned down on an interview because I speak the language of the country of my birth. That language is ENGLISH. Jobs in California no longer require English, but they do require Spanish!

I can not qualify for government aid to help feed my children, my husband is a LEGAL IMMIGRANT. One of the rules for LEGAL IMMIGRANTS is that neither they, nor their family, including citizen spouses, can get government aid for any reason. If my child should get sick, and we didn't have insurance, MY child, an American Citizen and son of an American Citizen, could not get medical help.

I am asked to have sympathy for those who cross my borders illegally, then feel they are entitled to what I am not. I am asked to be understanding when I can not find employment because the language of my nation has been hijacked. I am sick and tired of the raciest bigots who are taking over my country. You do not find natural born Americans spouting organizations about their superior race. La Raza is such an organization. They spout hate talk against all that are not Hispanic, but that is OK. It is not raciest. The only racists in this country are those who refuse to put Hispanics on a pedestal as gods. If you quote their own bible about "thou shalt not have any God before me" They mock you as a fanatic, yet are willing to use the church to invade my country.

Further more, housing costs run strictly on supply and demand. The fact that affordable housing is a thing of the past is testament to the harm too great an increase in population during too short a time period is harmful to our country. Legal immigration quotas are not there to stop any race from entering our country, but to keep the numbers controlled so that we are not spiraling down to a third world country with a greater population than we can currently handle.

Unless you have true knowledge of a situation, keep your touchy feely ignorant opinions to yourselves, or better yet, go home, I am home and those here illegally are NOT WELCOME IN MY HOUSE!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Cayla! It's good to know that Alipac is in their mind so much, that they come here multiple times a day!

BearFlag, yes, how do you like that video? It just shows what I was trying to show in that other video, they leave their garbage everywhere!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Thanks Cayla! It's good to know that Alipac is in their mind so much, that they come here multiple times a day!

BearFlag, yes, how do you like that video? It just shows what I was trying to show in that other video, they leave their garbage everywhere!!
    BlessUSA -- about the current discussion about the "migrant camps".......You have to watch the video several times to figure out what they are really talking about. The MSM is using leading language, using typical spin, and clouding the issue.....Here is the key: they are talking about two seperate instances. The former being what is shot in the video.....but the spin masters use language like "minutemen caught on tape," (they were filming themselves) and "tearing down tents," (abandoned property) and "a similar but far severe insance." (not really similar -- one was a crime, one was not) They are trying to tie the video in with an actual vandalism that happened several months after the tape -- thanx to the Border Angels and other OBL....unfortunately for them, they have not tied the minutemen to the real vandalism.....your anarchist friend is probably talking about the second incident when claiming evidence that the camp was not abandoned.

This is typical MSM-OBL BS.....the "Border Angel" called the minutemen a "hate group" -- and somehow is tying taking down tents to an actual vandalism....Ask your friend over there why on God's green earth the minutemen would film themselves commiting a crime....Ask them why these men have not been charged with anything, and why they never made the connection they are trying to make with the actual vandalism several months later....

I think the "former minuteman (woman)" who filmed this was going on a routine clean-up and had a strange reaction to seeing people's abandoned property being taken down -- especially the religious shrine....Like I said, I've seen her before, and thought her to be quite nutty at the time. Maybe she had a bad break-up with her boy friend (the leader of this chapter) and is using this to get back at him.....at any rate, they do not need additional evidence for the taped incident. The tape is all they need, and they have it....yet.....mysteriously......no charges filed

See you at the signing!!

Here is what she said when the police searched her house for the tape:

Police seized her computers, cameras and footage that were recorded of migrant camps, day laborers, marches and rallies.

In an exclusive interview, Czajkowski told NBC 7/39, "It's a blessing in disguise. Because it's going to (dis)prove all these false allegations."

She's singing a different tune now, and yes they did have a nasty break-up (also on tape). He kicked her out of his house and out of the minutemen......its starting to make sense now.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast