Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"ANYONE WHO ABIDES BY AMERICA'S LAWS IS A FOOL"

THAT is going to be the message that's sent out to the world if this bill passes. We are going to have at least 12,000,000 foreign residents in our country that knowingly and willingly chose to ignore our immigration laws and were rewarded for it. Our laws obviously mean nothing to these individuals. In fact, if they can get away with flouting our immigration laws, what other laws will they choose to break? These are not individuals that America should want as citizens or even as legal alien residents.
    My home is NOT your home....unless I invite you in.

We are going to have at least 12,000,000 new foreign residents in our country that knowingly and willingly chose to ignore our immigration laws and were rewarded for it.
    NO we're NOT, WEST!

Hang in there Have faith in Americans and our unique and amazing spirit!!!

Historically, we're slow to rise but once we do ~ WOW!
    We kick ass Can't you feel the rumble? I do!!

Don't BLINK for a second. Americans have a reputation to uphold, lol.
    We're stubborn, individual and tough as nails. {that's why so many don't like us
    WE DON'T BLINK & WE DON'T BACKDOWN.
    That's the seated Traitors job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have all the faith in the world in the Spirit of the average American, 2ndamendsis, but lately it seems that the guys we send to Washington are no longer in touch with the average American citizen, or their duty to look out for OUR AMERICAN interests. This country belongs to the American citizens who send our Congressmen to the nation's capital to represent US, not foreign nationals who break our laws.
    My home is NOT your home....unless I invite you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Westward_Ho
    I have all the faith in the world in the Spirit of the average American, 2ndamendsis, but lately it seems that the guys we send to Washington are no longer in touch with the average American citizen, or their duty to look out for OUR AMERICAN interests. This country belongs to the American citizens who send our Congressmen to the nation's capital to represent US, not foreign nationals who break our laws.
    You are so right, WEST!

They are "seated Traitors"..........only interested in their own sociopathic visions of power & greed and have NO ALLEGIANCE to our CONSTITUTION.

Frig them! They deserve NOT A SHRED OF RESPECT and will receive NONE from this gal!

I took my gloves off the other day!!!
    Pray you all join me
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)