Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Thousands of Maryland immigrants need their driver's licenses to commute to work, shuttle their children to school and buy groceries for their families. Some Marylanders may respond: Well, then, let them go back where they came from. But most of the more than 250,000 immigrants in the state illegally aren't likely to go away anytime soon. Take away their licenses and they're likely to continue driving, only illegally. Unlicensed drivers are responsible for a disproportionate number of accidents and fatalities. That's one reason that many law enforcement groups support the House bill.
    Now that employers will be facing a closer look from ICE, illegal aliens won't need a license to drive to jobs they don't have and can't get. A piece of paper will not miraculously improve their driving or compel them to get insurance or obey the laws. They've broken so many laws already, they don't care. I say NO license without proof of LEGAL residency!
    more than 250,000 illegal aliens in our state, and our current unemployment rate is at 200,000 people.

get what i'm saying? boot out the illegals and give those jobs to taxpaying americans.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

The links to crime are useful, but I need:

1) specific links for people to find out who their representatives in the house and senate are

2) how to contact their representatives via phone and email.

3) I also want to know how they voted on the bills so far.

If I can have these things, I will contact the many people I know in MD (I grew up there). These are people who arn't active in politics and will recoil from such a task of calling politicians if the facts arn't clear as day from standard MSM sources and the method of involvement is not clear cut. This would take a bit of effort on the part of help save maryland members, but this would be effort rewarded exponentially if done well, because we need concise information to contact our friends in MD with

I will also contact some representatives as someone who would like to move back to MD, but will not if illegals retain licenses.

I'll check my PMs and I'll check back here tomorrow.

Is the senate/house committee this week or next? specific date? That defines the urgency.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    The links to crime are useful, but I need:

1) specific links for people to find out who their representatives in the house and senate are

2) how to contact their representatives via phone and email.

3) I also want to know how they voted on the bills so far.

If I can have these things, I will contact the many people I know in MD (I grew up there). These are people who arn't active in politics and will recoil from such a task of calling politicians if the facts arn't clear as day from standard MSM sources and the method of involvement is not clear cut. This would take a bit of effort on the part of help save maryland members, but this would be effort rewarded exponentially if done well, because we need concise information to contact our friends in MD with

I will also contact some representatives as someone who would like to move back to MD, but will not if illegals retain licenses.

I'll check my PMs and I'll check back here tomorrow.

Is the senate/house committee this week or next? specific date? That defines the urgency.
    1.) http://www.mdelect.net/

2.) http://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/06hse/html/hse.html

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... m?State=MD

3.) i will try to find out who voted in which way......

and as to your question of when this vote will take place, THE SESSION ENDS APRIL 13TH!!!! SO WE HAVE LESS THAN 6 DAYS UNTIL THE VOTE IS REACHED!!!!!

WE NEED AS MUCH HELP AS POSSIBLE!!!

thank you so much!

i will find more specifics to pass to your friends asap....
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Help Save Maryland Newsletter

Maryland Drivers Licenses - There is still time to act

Please call and e-mail all the officials below ASAP. No Drivers' License Amnesty for Illegal Aliens in Maryland.

Tell them to Support Senate Bill 369! Oppose House Bill 387 which will allow illegals to keep their licenses!!:

1- CALL MD GOVERNOR MARTIN O'MALLEY - 410-974-3901
    governor@gov.state.md.us

2- Call THOMAS V. MIKE MILLER, JR., President of MD Senate - Democrat -
    Miller Supports SB 369 and agrees to eliminating licenses for illegals!!

(410) 841-3700, (301) 858-3700
    1-800-492-7122, ext. 3700 (toll free)
    e-mail: thomas.v.mike.miller@senate.state.md.us

3 - Call MICHAEL ERIN BUSCH, Speaker of MD House of Delegates - Democrat

(410) 841-3800, (301) 858-3800
    1-800-492-7122, ext. 3800 (toll free)
    e-mail: michael.busch@house.state.md.us

Spread the Word -- No Licenses For Illegals.

Get off my Roads and Out of my State!

THANK YOU!

April
    Will do, WE MUST NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Will do, WE MUST NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN!!!

WE HAVE LESS THAN 6 DAYS UNTIL THE SESSION ENDS.....I HAVE A VERY BAD FEELING THERE ARE LOADS OF ILLEGALS CALLING IN BEGGING FOR OUR GOVERNOR TO LET THEM KEEP THEIR LICENSES.......

I AM WRITING, EMAILING & FAXING NON-STOP.

GIVING AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS IN MARYLAND IS A LOSING SITUATION FOR THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!!

MARYLAND: State license compromise called unlikely
    April 8, 2009

ANNAPOLIS, MD. (AP) — The president of the Maryland Senate says he doesn't see much opportunity for compromise as lawmakers consider whether to allow illegal immigrants any access to driver's licenses.

Both the House of Delegates and the Senate have voted to stop giving licenses to illegal immigrants this year. The House, however, wants to allow illegal immigrants who already have state identification to renew their licenses and receive a distinct card that could not be used to board planes or enter federal buildings.

Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller said Wednesday he doesn't see a compromise emerging, and either he or Speaker of the House Michael Busch will have to "turn the votes" in their chambers.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/2009 ... 8/1002/rss

NOW I HAVE TO FIND WHICH FOLKS NEED TO BE "SWAYED" TO VOTE IN OUR FAVOR, .........

I WILL FIND THE NAMES AND UPDATE ASAP!!!!!

WE DO NOT WANT ILLEGALS WHO ALREADY HAVE LICENSES TO BE ABLE TO RENEW THEIR LICENSES! THIS IS "DRIVER'S LICENSE AMNESTY", AS MOST HAVE OBTAINED THEIR LICENSES USING FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS AND FRAUD!

here's the first group of emails i found of people wanting to allow illegal aliens to renew their licenses and have "amnesty" in maryland for life!

blast them and ask them to change their minds!!!!!

SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE THESE EMAILS AND PUT IN YOUR "TO" EMAIL!

NO TWO-TIERED LICENSES FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!
    PROTECT THE LEGAL CITIZENS OF MARYLAND!

michael.busch@house.state.md.us, saqib.ali@house.state.md.us, curt.anderson@house.state.md.us, charles.barkley@house.state.md.us, ben.barnes@house.state.md.us, kumar.barve@house.state.md.us, joanne.benson@house.state.md.us, elizabeth.bobo@house.state.md.us, talmadge.branch@house.state.md.us, william.bronrott@house.state.md.us, rudolph.cane@house.state.md.us, jon.cardin@house.state.md.us, alfred.carr@house.state.md.us, jill.carter@house.state.md.us, virginia.clagett@house.state.md.us, frank.conaway@house.state.md.us

thank you everyone!

To paraphrase "build it and they will come," post it and I will write!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast