Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CONGRATS to a TRUE Patriot!!!!!! (again!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    The fire works were cool SOSADFORUS. What a party!

Congradulations April, way too go!
    Thank you roundabout, I do try but April really is the fireworks hero!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks everyone!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!! Here are some fireworks to add to SOSADS!!!!

Here is our old friend and patriot, Boxing Kitty!

By the way SOSAD is the Queen of the Dancing Cheerleaders!!!

April
    Here is a video of Patriot Boxing Kittys close friend...........I could not stop laughing ..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvo-g_JvURI

AHHH great fireworks April....thanks, wouldn't be a party with out them.. and the cat video, hilarious..LMAO sent it to my granddaughter she loves cats....hers had a mouse cornerd in the the basement staircase the other night, he was playing with it, in the end he killed it, I guess the girls were screaming at 4am in the morning....my daughter had just got up to get ready for work and heard his bells ringing on the stairs,( she woke up the whole house screaming) he was thowing the mouse up against the wall, my son in law was not tooo happy.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    AHHH great fireworks April....thanks, wouldn't be a party with out them.. and the cat video, hilarious..LMAO sent it to my granddaughter she loves cats....hers had a mouse cornerd in the the basement staircase the other night, he was playing with it, in the end he killed it, I guess the girls were screaming at 4am in the morning....my daughter had just got up to get ready for work and heard his bells ringing on the stairs,( she woke up the whole house screaming) he was thowing the mouse up against the wall, my son in law was not tooo happy.
    Glad you enjoyed it...................I had to share it!

The dead mice are not quite as funny..........but a good rodent killer is not a bad thing!

Wow you guys are talented with those doohinkies! They are beautiful.

Congrats on 20,000.

Where do you get those fancy things again and what are they called? I need to offer something up to April and her accomplishment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Wow you guys are talented with those doohinkies! They are beautiful.

Congrats on 20,000.

Where do you get those fancy things again and what are they called? I need to offer something up to April and her accomplishment.
    Thanks Fedup!
    Photobucket.com is where most of the doohinkies come from fedup.....

April

SOSAD, I had to bring your super cat over here since every time I see it I think of you and your fearless activism!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast