Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Great show , great conversation!!!

DUAL CITIZENSHIP has been my pet peeve for years!!! ABOLISH DUAL CITIZENSHIP! PICK ONE COUNTRY AND BE LOYAL TO IT 100%. VOTE IN ONLY ONE COUNTRY!

I gave up my citizenship of my birth country when I waved my little American flag in my swearing-in ceremony. I have NEVER voted in my birth country since! I AM AN AMERICAN, AND AN AMERICAN ONLY!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    DUAL CITIZENSHIP has been my pet peeve for years!!! ABOLISH DUAL CITIZENSHIP! PICK ONE COUNTRY AND BE LOYAL TO IT 100%. VOTE IN ONLY ONE COUNTRY!

I gave up my citizenship of my birth country when I waved my little American flag in my swearing-in ceremony. I have NEVER voted in my birth country since! I AM AN AMERICAN, AND AN AMERICAN ONLY!
    WAY TO BE EX_OC!!!!!!

April
    We tuned in, turned on and WE ARE TAKING OUT COUNTRY BACK!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for tuning in and helping. If you missed today's show, the archive copy should be up in just a few minutes in the Show Archive section at www.republicbroadcasting.org

Don't forget next week's important show, the Last Americans Standing Show Mystery edition. Where we will discuss..... ?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Tuned in and loved the show William. Thanks for always being there to speak out for ALIPAC and American citizens everywhere who want to stop the fraud by our government over illegal immigration enforcement and securing our borders.

Thanks to Save Our State, Minutemen of San Diego, MCDC and Jamiel's family who are getting petitions signed for Jamiel's Law. I admired that Mexican-American woman who came out and said hateful Mexicans must use "racist" because they know illegal immigration is unlawful so they use it to inappropriately poison our argument.

Sanctuary cities must go! Illegal immigrants must go! Americans must take back their country!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234