Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ariz. Sheriff: Feds Order Release of Illegals to Phony Up Nu

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/LarryDe ... ode=C3A5-1

It is fairly lengthy and has a video on there
    Dever recently told Congress that in one district in Texas, illegals are allowed to be caught crossing the border 14 times before being charged with a felony, and federal smuggling charges are not considered unless at least six illegal aliens are being smuggled into the country.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Ariz. Sheriff: Feds Order Release of Illegals to Phony Up Numbers
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

what is this? why is our government doing this?

Banned
    The reason for this is the Obama administration and the Democrates don' t want to upset La Raza and they are looking to pull in the latino votes for 2012. By ordering BP to not charge anyone with less than 14 illegal entries keeps their prosecution numbers down and allows this country to be undermined. Border states need to institute a militia system and take over border patroling on a state basis. Any immegal caught needs to be dropped off on the doorstep of ICE or at the border crossing and not allowed to be sent back into the USA. Property owners along the border also should be allowed to secure their property using any and all methodes and force needed to keep the illegals from entry through their property. If it means armed security patrols then so be it. Also NO BEANBAGS!