Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

ARIZ SHOOTER DID NOT FIT DHS DOMESTIC TERROR PROFILE

ARIZONA SHOOTER DID NOT FIT DHS DOMESTIC TERROR PROFILE

By J.B. Williams
    January 11, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

At the direction of the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Obama Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had established a profile for what they call “potential domestic terroristsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Obama, Holder and Napolitano in conjunction with the SPLC are looking for Christian, Middle-aged, Balding, Unemployed White Males

this freak was just a freak.. but either way he wasn't even looked at for not meeting the basic prerequisite

If he would have scream Ala Akbar Obama would have been screaming "LETS NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS" just like Fort Hood shooting

and by the way look at the double standard of the press with fort hood and this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's an interesting article about what could have caused him to do this:

"This young man exposed himself to at least 'The Communist Manifesto' and 'Mein Kampf,' which I'm sure had an important effect in fueling his thoughts," Dietz said.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/10/could ... 1%7C194670
    "

"The DHS has dropped the ball way too many times with this administration,
    I'm afraid their going to remain blind to what is really happening to our country, and the result will be more of us losing our lives or the lives of our loved ones for a larger democratic voter base, Loughner is insane there's no denying that, And what this Administration is doing to America is just as insane!" 2012 couldn't get here fast enough. One thing Americans have learned with this Administration is "Patience is a Virtue!" They learned nothing from Americans in Nov. they'll have no choice but to hear us in 2012!
    "Democrats will go down in History as the Party that nearly destroyed our Great Nation!"
    "Loughner has a wanky eye!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Here's an interesting article about what could have caused him to do this:

"This young man exposed himself to at least 'The Communist Manifesto' and 'Mein Kampf,' which I'm sure had an important effect in fueling his thoughts," Dietz said.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/10/could ... 1%7C194670
    Do I smell a book-banning here? The term "exposing oneself" has come to have lewd connotations in our culture and I would hope that most would argue that those books can be read many different ways. I don't know if they are required reading for some college courses at this point in time. If this guy did actually read all these classics a comprehension test might prove revealing.

I'm still not fully comfortable with the concept that he was a total loner. In my admittedly limited experience, most people who are truly mentally ill have a tendency to self-destruct before actualizing their goals, a known fact that I think made it ethically acceptable in some way for society to close mental hospitals decades ago. The odds of these people actually committing crimes against people in society were considered low enough to make the savings worth it? I think that some horrors that occured routinely in mental hospitals made it seem more humane to keep people out of them. Now, decades later, that we can see that the majority of our homeless population is the mentally ill, how humane can we consider ourselves to be?

Part of me does not like to pay to house, feed, medicate and otherwise support the existence of the criminally insane but the fact that 31 years later Hinckley is still incarcerated and not a threat to society at large does make me happy. Ditto Manson.

The discussion that is occurring needs to happen - hopefully it will progress from the current hysteria to something we can live with and restore our dignity as a nation and in our daily lives. And yes, obviously we have some loose linkages , the military rejected him, the college rejected him, but if they are required to report him to some mental health Czar - all well and good if it prohibits atrocities like in Tucson, but could someone abuse the system to target a neighbor, a co-worker, or just someone they set their sites on because it makes them feel good to exercise power any way they can? We have a woman in our neighborhood who routinely reports other moms to CPS for doing drugs when these other moms have never done drugs. It's just something she likes to do to women she has befriended. CPS is obligated to investigate and the interrogations that pursue with the children harms the parental relationship permanently.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!