Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona Rancher Will Fight Court Order To Pay Damages to Und

Arizona Rancher Will Fight Court Order To Pay Damages to Undocumented Immigrants

By Elizabeth Llorente

Published February 09, 2011

A group of undocumented immigrants on the property of Arizona rancher Roger Barnett, who says he is tired of the trespassing on his land and the trash illegal crossers leave behind.

Courtesy of David T. Hardy

An Arizona rancher who was ordered to pay nearly $90,000 in punitive damages to undocumented immigrants he confronted, with a gun, is going to request a rehearing, his attorney said.

“We’ll be filing a motion for a rehearing,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    What I want to say will get me in trouble

He could have avoided the whole mess really

The sooner Americans do what is necessary the sooner this problem will
    be solved

I don't know all the facts of the case but I know the 9th circus court is pro illegal , pro reconquista and anit American

"Yeah! that would get you in trouble here Superman, but I know what you mean!" It's our own fault for being too passive!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

he should not have to pay they . they should No tbe on his Land it look a mess . this was on Be for & i said the same thing
    no Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its what I woulda done Justthefacts.

[quote]“We’ll be filing a motion for a rehearing,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This man didn't hurt anyone , and furthermore he assited our country in detaining enemies of the state ....

if he has to pay for detaining crminals , then he should sue the united states for pain and suffering .

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    This man didn't hurt anyone , and furthermore he assited our country in detaining enemies of the state ....
    if he has to pay for detaining crminals , then he should sue the united states for pain and suffering .
    "Damn it's nice to see your face on these boards again!"

What I found interesting is on the news a week ago the article was saying those he held were citizens but now again of late as previously stated they are again saying illegals.

Anyways I could see an issue if he wasn't on his own property. But if he's on his property I for one believe in the right to defend ones own property with any force necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    What I found interesting is on the news a week ago the article was saying those he held were citizens but now again of late as previously stated they are again saying illegals.

Anyways I could see an issue if he wasn't on his own property. But if he's on his property I for one believe in the right to defend ones own property with any force necessary.
    Exactly right! However ironically enough, the trial judge would not allow the defense to present the “self-defenseâ€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast