Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've seen worse than that. In San Diego, there's an area in the southern portion of Anza-Borrego desert called "Valley of the Moon". You can reach the Mexican/U.S. border from this area. I hiked there with friends and it was then that the full impact of these border crossings really hit me.

Words can't describe what it looked like. The trash was spread out everywhere....and there were piles that reached 3 feet in height. Everything from backpacks, food cans, lots of plastic water bottles, shoes, etc... It was one of the most troubling sights I've ever witnessed.

This area is all but impossible to reach by car (rough desert terrain and no roads), so cleaning it up would have to be done by hand and on foot. It would take hundreds of volunteers and thousands of hours to clean that up.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

All this and my Southern AZ Congressman, Raul Grijalva, embraces these people! He's also just helped elect a new Tucson City Council member who's going to try and make Tucson a Sanctuary City!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Very common here in texas to see this on ranches along the border,diapers,shirts, large amount of plastic jugs and bags.

I will tell you this the illegal 30 years past(I've been here long time) did not do this we are now taking in a different type.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Does anyone else worry about the disease and parasites they are bringing
    in?? If absolutely nothing else, they are a health hazard!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I would pack something the next time I went hiking to locations like this =could be its just the way I feel about things, but I have seen enough to know bad things happen to good people – I wonder if anyone can get the Sheriffs out there to do a sting on illegal dumping

SPL
    Our satellites with HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGERY (those that can read licence plates from space) in that sector must conveniently be "out of service".
    "Isn't that special" .
    World War III has already started and it's*IN AMERICA!

I know this is not exactly comparable, but I was at our local Wal-mart one day, a store that is usually flooded with illegals a while back in Prince William County, (center of a lot of politics on the issue) and I saw a dirty diaper in the parking lot.

When I saw it, I sort of did a double take. I really had never seen one just tossed out in a parking lot before.

I know a lot of Americans can be real slobs at times .. .but most tend to USE the restrooms and throw dirty diapers in the trash, at least. It was just disgusting.

The US 50 corridor leading into Washington, DC can also be a sight, especially if you drive deeper into the neighborhoods. A friend of mine who has to share an apartment building with many of them said in this area said they just spit in the elevators, throw their trash, even uriinate in the elevators as well. She said people have also seen washing machines just thrown into the Potomac River. Whatever is trash, they just throw it in the river!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12