Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemyï

Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’
    Monday, August 02, 2010
    By Penny Starr, Senior Staff Writer

(Correction: As initially posted, this story inaccurately said that Pinal County was contiguous with the Mexican border. It is in southern Arizona, but not on the border.)

(CNSNews.com) – Pinal County (Ariz.) Sheriff Paul Babeu is hopping mad at the federal government.

Babeu told CNSNews.com that rather than help law enforcement in Arizona stop the hundreds of thousands of people who come into the United States illegally, the federal government is targeting the state and its law enforcement personnel.

“What’s very troubling is the fact that at a time when we in law enforcement and our state need help from the federal government, instead of sending help they put up billboard-size signs warning our citizens to stay out of the desert in my county because of dangerous drug and human smuggling and weapons and bandits and all these other things and then, behind that, they drag us into court with the ACLU,â€

He's so RIGHT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sadly he is correct...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Let me tell you, county Sheriff's are locally elected officials and wield a lot of power and they should now ALL be demonstrating that they aren't intimidated by the Feds! Joe Arpaio is a shining beacon of one way states can exercise their sovereignty over a tyrannical federal government. The new rallying cry needs to become "United STATES, United STATES, United STATES"!!!! Not U.S.A.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

TexasBorn wrote,
    The new rallying cry needs to become "United STATES, United STATES, United STATES"!!!! Not U.S.A.
    Great point TexasBorn. I like it. It is thinking outside of the box!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    TexasBorn wrote,
    The new rallying cry needs to become "United STATES, United STATES, United STATES"!!!! Not U.S.A.
    Great point TexasBorn. I like it. It is thinking outside of the box!
    I sincerely believe that the States are going to have to battle the feds to return states rights.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Duplicate and was put on the homepage last week.
    Please place any further comments to:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-208007-babeu.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn