Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona Sheriff's Aggressive Program to Catch Illegal Allian

video
    http://www.forthecause.us/ftc-video-CNN ... 060503.wmv

http://www.forthecause.us/000ftc-newsto ... tion.shtml
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona, is taking new action tonight in his aggressive fight to catch illegal aliens. Sheriff Arpaio is deploying his volunteer posse patrol to the Arizona desert in search of illegal aliens and criminals. These posse patrols hope to succeed where the federal government has failed the state of Arizona. Sheriff Arpaio's objective: "I'm trying to get a message out to all the illegals from Mexico to say out of this county." Arpaio's deputies have jailed 120 illegals this year, and this sheriff does not believe in catch and release. Says Sheriff Arpaio: "I could very easily turn these people over to immigration. They get a free ride back to Mexico. Right now, they are getting a free ride to the jail." Arpaio's volunteer posse undergoes extensive professional training and is sworn in under the Arizona State Constitution. He has 3,200 people, the biggest posse in the United States.
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona, is taking new action tonight in his aggressive fight to catch illegal aliens. Sheriff Arpaio is deploying his volunteer posse patrol to the Arizona desert in search of illegal aliens and criminals. These posse patrols hope to succeed where the federal government has failed the state of Arizona. Sheriff Arpaio's objective: "I'm trying to get a message out to all the illegals from Mexico to say out of this county." Arpaio's deputies have jailed 120 illegals this year, and this sheriff does not believe in catch and release. Says Sheriff Arpaio: "I could very easily turn these people over to immigration. They get a free ride back to Mexico. Right now, they are getting a free ride to the jail." Arpaio's volunteer posse undergoes extensive professional training and is sworn in under the Arizona State Constitution. He has 3,200 people, the biggest posse in the United States.

Its too bad all police aren't allowed to take this action. I'm sure that some immigrant rights group will find a way to stop Joe, or will have the government interfere some way. The jails will fill up fast, thats for sure.

I just emailed him my support and hope that we can find more men like him to stand up and take charge. Sure wish we had someone like that in Florida.

Can anybody print his email? He needs all our support.

I you could go to this site and leave a message...
    http://www.mcso.org/submenu.asp?file=public

This is the site of the sheriffs department
    http://www.mcso.org/submenu.asp?file=ab ... iff&page=1

I think he is doing great work. I did hear it on the news the Mexican Government wants to hire lawyers to try and stop him. (I am not joking) Now their government wants a say in our laws.

swtncgram you have gotta be some kinda computer whiz. You know all the links, websites...computers-R-U!! Keep up the good work.

I'm sending Sheriff Joe an email, too. We must let these patriots know they have our support.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Joe is a stand up guy. I lived near Yuma for a while and he would ne in the news every now and then. Very level headed, did his job as it should be done.
    I sent him an e-mail of support too. His in box is probably full!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>