Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Arizona voters blinded by might

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This is what is so sad about this country

"throw the bums out" , Well McCain easily qualifies

but sadly they just keep re electing the bums

Guess we will find out tomorrow if McCain is booted.

For someone that is spending 20 million dollars to get reelected must have something very big waiting for him if he should succeed.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Everyone pray that McCain does not win this, he and those like him are sinking this country! NO MORE RINOS!

Quote Originally Posted by JBK
    Hopefully Arizona voters are not as brain dead as you suspect, BUT, it shouldn't surprise any even fairly informed "other" voters across the country. MOST across the entire United States are brain dead and would not know a potential threat if it bit them in the ass........hence, a big part of our current problems on a multitude of levels...APATHY AND IGNORANCE!
    They are now,.!

Another 6 years of John McCain??? While I respect his military service, I can't support his continual "flip-flop" on the immigration issue. All I can say is it is time for someone younger to get in there to do the business of the Citizens. This is one time I would have to vote against him.
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Quote Originally Posted by manlyva153
    Another 6 years of John McCain??? While I respect his military service, I can't support his continual "flip-flop" on the immigration issue. All I can say is it is time for someone younger to get in there to do the business of the Citizens. This is one time I would have to vote against him.
    I would vote against him every single time. I don't care who the other opponent is. The man has got to go. I'd rather have no Senator in that position at all then to have him occupying it. At least no damage would get done from his end. The man has had his time, way too much time and all he's done is side against us and done irreconcilable damage to our nation. He's been screwing this nation over for 20 plus years and now we want to give him 6 more years to do it? Ridiculous.

I really don't give a crap about his military record. Just because he served doesn't mean he should get an eternal free pass to do whatever he pleases to this country. Just like the race card he likes to pull on his opposition, the I served my country card has been way overused by this fool. That was how many years ago he did that? Nobody cares anymore, especially when you've been nothing short of a rotten POS since. Thanks for serving, now shut your trap and get out of our government before you do more damage and do what senile old foggies like yourself need to do and that's put yourself out to pastor.

I even read somewhere this morning that 75 percent of AZ dislikes him, yet they vote him back in. UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I would vote against him every single time. I don't care who the other opponent is. The man has got to go. I'd rather have no Senator in that position at all then to have him occupying it. At least no damage would get done from his end. The man has had his time, way too much time and all he's done is side against us and done irreconcilable damage to our nation. He's been screwing this nation over for 20 plus years and now we want to give him 6 more years to do it? Ridiculous.

I really don't give a crap about his military record. Just because he served doesn't mean he should get an eternal free pass to do whatever he pleases to this country. Just like the race card he likes to pull on his opposition, the I served my country card has been way overused by this fool. That was how many years ago he did that? Nobody cares anymore, especially when you've been nothing short of a rotten POS since. Thanks for serving, now shut your trap and get out of our government before you do more damage and do what senile old foggies like yourself need to do and that's put yourself out to pastor.

I even read somewhere this morning that 75 percent of AZ dislikes him, yet they vote him back in. UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Wow, I didn't realize my comments would get such an inflamed response. I guess being a retired military person myself...I can't make a statement about his service to this country? Christ!!! Give me a break! Let me be very clear with you...I am FOR getting rid of every sitting elected official in Congress...period! If you have ever read anything I have put on this site, even under my old "handle", you would see that I am for the following:

- Term Limits
    - No 100% retirement
    - Same medical as the average Citizen gets
    - Laws enacted by Congress apply to Congress
    - Deportation of all illegals
    - NO immigration reform is necessary, we must enforce the laws on the books

I hate to say this, but John McCain (while an embarrassment to AZ, and many of us retired military people) isn't the only one doing damage to this country. Try the other 500+ folks sitting and making new legislation to tax the crap out of your pockets on bills that have nothing to do with which they are entitled! How about those who have been protecting Freddie and Fanny? Come on...I think I speak the same language and didn't deserve that kind of response.
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Wow, I didn't realize my comments would get such an inflamed response. I guess being a retired military person myself...I can't make a statement about his service to this country? Christ!!! Give me a break! Let me be very clear with you...I am FOR getting rid of every sitting elected official in Congress...period! If you have ever read anything I have put on this site, even under my old "handle", you would see that I am for the following:

- Term Limits
    - No 100% retirement

I hate to say this, but John McCain (while an embarrassment to AZ, and many of us retired military people) isn't the only one doing damage to this country. Try the other 500+ folks sitting and making new legislation to tax the crap out of your pockets on bills that have nothing to do with which they are entitled! How about those who have been protecting Freddie and Fanny? Come on...I think I speak the same language and didn't deserve that kind of response.
    I may have quoted you, but my response was more geared toward how I feel about McCain and his supporters and those who vote for him. I apologize for not making that more clear. Wasn't trying to slam you. I agree they all have to go, but sending McCain packing would send alot bigger of a message to Washington then the avg Senator/Congressman. He's one of the key players in all of this shamnesty crap.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    well remember what he did to John Cornyn when the immigration debate was taking place a few years ago.
    didnt he say F U or something like that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgD17ACM ... re=related

McCain drops F-bomb during immigration debate
    LOL I don't blame him for getting mad!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

- Term Limits
    - No 100% retirement

I may have quoted you, but my response was more geared toward how I feel about McCain and his supporters and those who vote for him. I apologize for not making that more clear. Wasn't trying to slam you. I agree they all have to go, but sending McCain packing would send alot bigger of a message to Washington then the avg Senator/Congressman. He's one of the key players in all of this shamnesty crap.
    Got it...a little sensitive these days. Thanks for explaining!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast