Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arnold’s plan may be a solution.

Arnold’s plan may be a solution.
    They are not going to be deported.
    Arnold is saying of the illegals that they must have medical coverage and if they cannot afford it we will help then buy it.
    In doing this, we will find that many illegals who can afford to buy coverage are not will no longer be able to use the system for free medical care.Those who can afford medical, by their earnings, will have to buy medical coverage. So in a way, Arnold may have a way to force those who use our medical system to pay their way and save tax payers money. IllegalS will no longer be able to bankrupt our hospitals and put stress on our county clinics. Now it is just a free for all.
    They have no right to be here and no right to any services that are in place for legal citizens..
    If you or WE go into emergency, we have to show picture I.D. and evidence medical insurance and if we do not have coverage, we are sent a bill. If we do not pay the bill, it is turned over to collection agencies and if we still do not pay, the collectors take us to court and take money from our wages and our assets are seized for payment. The same should be done to illegals. BUT the excuse of our system; federal, state and county is that it COST TOO MUCH. It cost too much to deport, but not to legalized them and take care of them when they cannot or will not take care of themselves. We have our own that we do not take care of; the homeless, sick and hungry. Do we agree that our taxes can go to legalizing illegals, housing them as prisoners, and give them health care when they are living better then we are? Illegals are given more rights then the legal citizen.

OUR VOICES STILL ARE NOT BEING HEARD.

If you or WE go into emergency, we have to show picture I.D. and evidence medical insurance and if we do not have coverage, we are sent a bill.
    They can`t be billed with a phony address. And believe me, they don`t even think twice when it comes to counterfitting or forgery. It`s common place to them.

BUT the excuse of our system; federal, state and county is that it COST TOO MUCH. It cost too much to deport, but not to legalized them and take care of them when they cannot or will not take care of themselves. We have our own that we do not take care of; the homeless, sick and hungry. Do we agree that our taxes can go to legalizing illegals, housing them as prisoners, and give them health care when they are living better then we are? Illegals are given more rights then the legal citizen.
    That`s one thing that I`ve been wanting to know, Have they ever compared the cost?
    ------------------------

Some guy used my address to get care at a local hospital. They kept sending him bills. I'd write 'Not at this address, return to sender' but they kept coming for months.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some illegal family used my address with their name for "Direct TV". They never paid the bill. Direct TV tried to get me to pay the bill. I wrote them a letter and said, there was no such name at this address the 25 years I`ve live here. I sent the ph# of the Cable Co, I use, and then said,
    Get your damn records staight!!
    ------------------------

Once an illegal starts buying medical insurance, what does he have? Roots..... And what will he do with those? Use them as proof of residency
    Does this make him an American? Yes, in the eyes of big business
    Arnold's plan is Bush's plan: Make the illegals mainstream
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

They will just have one parent report the earnings. If the parents were married in Mexico, most likely there will be no proof here of two incomes, especially if they are under the table.

Now we are expecting them to tell the truth about their earnings? Whatever! Set up a shot clinic for their offspring and thats it. No free medical.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

MW
    AyatollahGondola wrote:

Once an illegal starts buying medical insurance, what does he have? Roots..... And what will he do with those? Use them as proof of residency
    Does this make him an American? Yes, in the eyes of big business
    Arnold's plan is Bush's plan: Make the illegals mainstream
    I agree. Illegal immigrants should received nothing from this country but a one-way ticket back to wherever they came from.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AyatollahGondola,
    You do have a very good point there. As MW said, once they`re planted into the government, they`re a walking statute of limitation. If that makes any sense.
    ------------------------

I agree, they need to be sent back kids and all.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

How realistic is it that they will be deported The ones that came in yesterday will not be deported. If they will be truthful is one of the things I thought about. There has to be some way that earnings can be verified or Arnold's plan will be a failure. I believe that there is a way it can be verified. If it is workable, it will save money and we will find that many of those who use the system can afford medical coverage. At the present, there is nothing inplace to verify they earnings.

I still say and e-mail this at least once a week to representatives;

NO EARNED AMNESTY
    NO GUEST WORKERS PROGRAM LEADING TO CITIZENSHIP
    NO MORE AUTOMATIC CITIZENSHIP FOR CHILDREN OF ILLEGALS
    HOLD THOSE WHO MAKE AND ENFORCE THE LAWS ACCOUNTABLE

We have to be realistic in our demands and make it know loud and clear.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast