Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good question Patbrunz. Arnold has been here so long that by now, it wouldn't surprise me if any paperwork associated with his immigration has magically disappeared ALA Kennedy power.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Good question Patbrunz. Arnold has been here so long that by now, it wouldn't surprise me if any paperwork associated with his immigration has magically disappeared ALA Kennedy power.
    How would one check the immigration status of anyone else? Are immigration records public information?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

patbrunz,
    I could be wrong but I would tend to think that the public would have access to the records pertaining to any public/government official. Surely for an elected official. Of course, I'm sure that some things would be harder to get than other things due to the fact that a lot of elected officials have gone to great lengths to cover certain things up. Eventually those things come to light but sometimes, not very timely. Rich people, celebrities and politicians seem to have a different code of law to follow than the rest of us you know.

Rich people, celebrities and politicians seem to have a different code of law to follow than the rest of us you know.
    That's for sure. Look at Nobama's birth records and all those other records of his that are "sealed."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

http://lukeamerica2020.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/obama_birth_certificate_dees_small.jpg?w=442&h=363

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12