Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This article needs a read / traffic boost!

I can't believe how insane this article is. It needs a web traffic boost can a few of you please post a link in to this one on some forums?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=347

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll see what I can do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent! Someone did something right because it has spun up over 600 in a flash!

I would like it very much if we could get a good team going here in the forums that would work to assure that every homepage article spins up over 500.

That would do amazing things for our indexing on the search engines and help us to bring in lots of new people.

W

ok, before tonight is over.

finished.

Wow COI! I'm completely impressed. Every article on the ALIPAC homepage now has over 500 reads. You are truly an example for all to follow.

I guess we need to add you to the cloning list with DQ and Shaw

W

well, my trigger finger is wore out.

I read this article when it first came out. I think I won't bother paying any taxes next year and if they arrest me, I'll just say I'm an illegal day laborer so I can just be set free.

CharlesOakIsland and Bob:

I hope others will join in the effort to link traffic into new articles on the homepage from other forums.

America is waking up on the illegal immigration crisis and we need to throw them a news and take action life line.

W