Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Along with the suggestions I have read in this thread......

How I wish 50-million taxpayers would DEMAND that federal politicians be force to give up their incredibly lucrative pension plan and go on Social Security, the same as us mere commoners.

Those pliticians are treated like the kings and queens of old.

The time for change is now!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed it is obhop. It's time to get them down to earth like the pigs they are rootin' in the mud. No offense pigs, it's just a figure of speech.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes Judy, please clarify that we are not insulting pigs. It is simply nature that cases pigs to root about in the mud. Politicians, if they truly are human (?????) should know better.

Well that's what I meant by my "no offense, pigs, it's just a figure of speech".

To clarify further, I want our politicians "grovelling" for their paychecks and their benefits that WE pay for.

I want them "bending over" to please US and ensure that our Will Be Done.

I want them "hungry".

I want them "calling US" to ask US what they should do on a particular bill instead of US having to call them only to be ignored.

I want them "scared" to death to even be seen with a corporate lobbyist or anyone from the US Chamber of Commerce or a Bishop or a Priest or a lawyer from a 501 C 3 organization.

I want them "afraid" to leave their office for "fear" WE might think they're betraying US.

I want them "poopin" in their pants from the scrutiny they're goin' to be under NOW.

I hope this "clarifies" my last post.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy

That is so COOL!!!

Glad you liked it!!

It's always my pleasure to please and,

Never ever hesitate to ask me to clarify.

We want to be "clear" and "blunt"..."crystal".

Well spoken (errr typed) Judy...I truly believe that they have no idea how many Americans they have offended. They should find out in November. BTW...what in heck are we gonna do about the 'election' thefts??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12