Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Associated Press Screws with ALIPAC Again!

Yesterday they put out an article with my quote about the illegal alien Halloween mask but then falsely accused me of saying that Latinos were causing a pandemic of TB in America.

The Associated Press inserted content into an article running all across America saying I said something I did not say. They tried to paint me as a racist liar.

And now this video news clip!

Typical Associated Press BS! ALIPAC is quoted but not sourced near the end of this news video about the illegal alien Halloween mask. They do not want to tell the audience the source representing the views of a majority of Americans on this issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3hUudr_ ... r_embedded
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Their desperation is showing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I would not take the tape as an assualt. All I could understand was that "some groups who oppose illegal immigration..." And as far as bias against ALIPAC individually, I don't hear any. We are just an inferred part of "some groups..." Correct me if I am wrong, as my speakers in this old puter are bit aged,

Lawsuit for Defamation...

I think its time for a Defamation lawsuit if thats not true... They can not say that YOU said something, if you did not. Easy slam dunk defamation suit...

Re: Lawsuit for Defamation...

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    I think its time for a Defamation lawsuit if thats not true... They can not say that YOU said something, if you did not. Easy slam dunk defamation suit...
    Unfortunately, public personalities like me and elected officials have very weak standings in the eyes of the courts when it comes to defending yourself against libel.

W

W. you can say it was you modeling the costume for the AP story... LOL

Did you see all the nasty comments under that story! Offensive!!! but it's free speech!

Dixie