Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TexasBorn's rant did this:

And this is how I feel right now,

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT? You can't marry your cat or dog?
    I think your rant proves how frustrated normal, law-abiding Americans these days are, getting to the point where chewing nails (the 10-penny kind) is no longer the answer.
    We do need to take cohesive action and make ourselves loud and clear about the issue of illegal aliens taking away what this country is and taking away our livelihoods to boot.
    It seems the Tea Parties against Amnesty (www.AgainstAmnesty.com) will make a difference, but we need to call, email and fax Congress and the administration as much as we can and not let up on this issue.
    After all, there is Rep. Luis Gutierrez and Rep. Raul Grijalva still lurking around on Capitol Hill, plus all those nifty White House meetings with the Hispanic Caucus every month.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texasborn wrote:
    Nobdy is preaching violence whatsoever. However, our forefathers were wise enough to know that Americans need to be prepared to openly resist a government that would enslave us. The time is not now and we all hope it nevers comes but we can't rest on our laurels.[

Amen!... and I'll second that!
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Yall be careful about what you say .

Until we do take back America they still have the power to hurt .

We all feel the same way, but we have to be smart about it and do everything in our power to be peaceful util it gets impossible to do otherwise, which I don't think it will come to that ,at least I pray it won't .

Also fore warned is fore armed .
    Nobody is preaching violence whatsoever. However, our forefathers were wise enough to know that Americans need to be prepared to openly resist a government that would enslave us. The time is not now and we all hope it nevers comes but we can't rest on our laurels.
    Dittos TexasBorn.

NOamNasty - Of course, noone here is advocating violence or even civil disobedience, yet. But most of us have been "smart" about it for the past 10, 15, 25 years, since the first amnesty in 1986. Since the Gov promised back THEN to secure our borders and they have NOT. Even though they KNOW full well the large majority of the American people are AGAINST illegal immigration and amnesty.

At what point do we consider the polite, nice guy tactics no longer working? If Gutierrze introduces his amnesty bill into the House? If it passes the House? If it passes a Senate sub-committee? Or do we wait until after amnesty passes and is law? Isn't that too late?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

At what point do we consider the polite, nice guy tactics no longer working? If Gutierrze introduces his amnesty bill into the House? If it passes the House? If it passes a Senate sub-committee? Or do we wait until after amnesty passes and is law? Isn't that too late?

I think a better way to ask the question is "at what point do citizens revolt when the government usurps the will of the people or deliberately ignores the constitutional duty of the government"?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12