Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Attacks in Europe this weekend Are All We Need

Can someone explain to me why we have Senators in the United States Congress who are actually advocating open borders, especially in light of what has happened in Europe? Our British friends were lucky (and talented). The United States is a sitting duck with the morons who are running the show in Washington and they know it.

We don't need any more than this to make our point. The border needs to be closed now, or we start going after Washington relentlessly until people lose their jobs, and that starts with Senor Bush. As far as I'm concerned, this debate is over. Build the border now or what happened last week in the Senate will be small potatoes.

W, I know that you and Dixie and everyone have taken a much needed break, and you know that you have my complete support, but it looks like the people who want to bring us down are at it again. Anyone who thinks "It will never happen here again" has another thing coming. Please seriously consider this.

[/b]

ENFORCE THE BORDER OR FACE IMPEACHMENT!

president@whitehouse.gov
    Washington Office
    phone 202 456 1414
    fax 202 456 2461
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I will never be able to figure out why our border was not IMMEDIATELY secured by any means necessary right after 9-11. In Sept. of '01 we could have sent every available military and civilian engineer, worker, etc. to the border, erected a 20 ft. high fence complete with guard towers and barbed wire on the top in a few months (I am guessing) and no one would have dared to say a word. Now our gov. doesn't want to build a fence in part because it would upset the Mexicans, they think it is 'un-neighborly'. I don't give a rat's nest if the Mexicans don't like our fence that we need to build on our property. If we don't stop this illegal crossing NOW it is only a matter of time before we too will have car bombs on our streets. There is no REASON for anyone who did not come here legally with our blessings to be in this country. I fear we will pay a high price for our govt's cowardice in failing to stand up to LaRaza, MALDEF and other such groups. Unfortunately, it probably won't be pur elected officials who end up as the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA

president@whitehouse.gov
    Washington Office
    phone 202 456 1414
    fax 202 456 2461
    YES!! YES!! YES!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    I will never be able to figure out why our border was not IMMEDIATELY secured by any means necessary right after 9-11. In Sept. of '01 we could have sent every available military and civilian engineer, worker, etc. to the border, erected a 20 ft. high fence complete with guard towers and barbed wire on the top in a few months (I am guessing) and no one would have dared to say a word. Now our gov. doesn't want to build a fence in part because it would upset the Mexicans, they think it is 'un-neighborly'. I don't give a rat's nest if the Mexicans don't like our fence that we need to build on our property. If we don't stop this illegal crossing NOW it is only a matter of time before we too will have car bombs on our streets. There is no REASON for anyone who did not come here legally with our blessings to be in this country. I fear we will pay a high price for our govt's cowardice in failing to stand up to LaRaza, MALDEF and other such groups. Unfortunately, it probably won't be pur elected officials who end up as the victims.

While ITA with all that you said, its too late. I have no doubt the terrorist are already here. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if our lame assed government brought them here on Visas AGAIN. After all the terrorist are cunning, intelligent, patient lunatics. Despite the billions our lunatics in Washington are paid by Corporate elites they are not even cunning enough to fool those of us who they THOUGHT were too busy to be concerned about our wide open borders. I truly believe that unfortunately, our next terror attack is not only eminent but will be bigger and far more devastating than the last.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

With the recent foiled bombing and arrests in Europe, I never heard the word 'Muslim' mentioned by our media. Also, TV coverage on the defeat of the very important Immigration bill lasted only a day or two. Political correctness will wipe America out.

I will never be able to figure out why our border was not IMMEDIATELY secured by any means necessary right after 9-11.
    Try "TREASON IS THE REASON".

Judy wrote:
    DcSA wrote:
    [quote:me2roa67]ENFORCE THE BORDER OR FACE IMPEACHMENT!

president@whitehouse.gov
    Washington Office
    phone 202 456 1414
    fax 202 456 2461
    YES!! YES!! YES!![/quote:me2roa67]

YES!! IMPEACHMENT FOR TREASON!!

Judy,are there any petitions in existence yet for impeachment for treason for refusing to enforce our laws? The one's I found were only for anti-war, and for "stealing the election"

AND WE DON'T WANT THE D*** FENCE ANYMORE. WE WANT A WALL JUST LIKE THEY HAVE IN ISRAEL. AND GET A SERIOUS COMPANY TO BUILD IT WHO WONT DELIBERATELY BUILD IT ON THE MEXICAN SIDE.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago

While ITA with all that you said, its too late. I have no doubt the terrorist are already here. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if our lame assed government brought them here on Visas AGAIN. After all the terrorist are cunning, intelligent, patient lunatics. Despite the billions our lunatics in Washington are paid by Corporate elites they are not even cunning enough to fool those of us who they THOUGHT were too busy to be concerned about our wide open borders. I truly believe that unfortunately, our next terror attack is not only eminent but will be bigger and far more devastating than the last.
    I'm afraid you're right. They are already here, awaiting the orders to strike. Bush, et al are more concerned with implementing the NAU than with the security of our nation. Greed!

With all due respect, DcSA, I do not believe that will work. The Republicans will never support this. Not even the best of them. I've never signed an impeachment petition, but I've been angry enough to and said it a few times.

I've just never believed it would help us nor do I think that it would ever happen.

I'm not even sure that it would be the best thing for our country to do.
    It would just about ensure the Democrats in 2008.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's all part of the larger plan. There is actually a plan in place to destroy America. We are the thorn in the New World Order plan.

Google New World Order and North American Union.

They will not shut down that border until we make them or do it ourselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast