Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Audacity of the "N" Word

By John W. Lillpop
    Public figures who engage in politically incorrect speech involving race are usually condemned as bigoted, anti-American racists, or worse.

Take the case of radio satirist Don Imus. A little more than a year ago, the I-Man ran afoul of the PC language police by referring to black women who play basketball for Rutgers as "nappy headed hos."

For this harmless sin, Imus was banished from the airwaves and denied his livelihood for six full months. Reverend Al Sharpton was among those who goaded Imus' employers into throwing the famous and talented cowboy-comic under the bus.

In 2006, Virginia Senator George Allen (R-VA) sought reelection and seemed a good bet to succeed until his use of the "macaca" word reverberated throughout the wild world of political correctness. .

Naturally, Allen was universally vilified, ostracized, and cursed far and wide for being a bigoted racist.

The pummeling of Senator Allen was most curious since nobody, including Senator Allen, had the vaguest notion what "macaca" meant.

However, George Allen was a white Republican, and often that is more than enough justification to "cut his nuts off," to paraphrase a black luminary who has been in the news a lot lately.

Speaking of which, the Reverend Jesse Jackson, alleged spiritual leader of black folk worldwide, has made headlines again:

FOX is reporting that, in addition to threatening Barack Obama's manhood with a dull switchblade knife, Reverend Jackson dropped an "N" bomb on the inexperienced Marxist Jihadist from Illinois.

And what was the reaction from Reverend Al Sharpton?

A clarion call to shut down New York City? A demand that Reverend Jackson resign as leader of the Rainbow Coalition and live in abject poverty until called home by Satan?

None of the above!

Saying he was "very disappointed" with Reverend Jackson, Sharpton proceeded to sugar coat Jackson's racist tirade by stating, "I think this certainly does not reflect the Reverend Jackson that we all know and love."

WCBS http://wcbstv.com/local/sharpton.jackso ... 73359.html

Which leads to the Big Question: Just how offensive is the "N" word?

The answer: It all depends on your race and political affiliation!

Proof positive that racism DOES exist in America and it's not just from whites. Separate rules for "special folks".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Rules only apply to some....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is why I WON'T accept blame for ALL the problems of non-whites! If it's racist for WHITES to use the "N" word and other anti-non-white slurs, it is JUST as racist for non-whites to use anti-white slurs! Racism comes in ALL colors, not just ONE!

If you have no problem as a black person using the N word then you have no right to then turn around and tell a non black that you cannot use the N word because it's offensive. It's not only hypocritical but it's also ignorant. If blacks have such disdain for the word then it should not be used by them at all or any one else for that matter. Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Sheppard from The View practically crucified Hasselback who is "white" when she questioned how come it's okay for Rev. Jackson to use the N word when he had called for a boycott of Seinfeld dvds when the actor who plays Kramer used the N word in a tirade in real life. Sheppard told Hasselback that she could use the word basically because she is black but that she didn't want to hear Hasselback saying it because obviously she is white. And Goldberg told Hasselback they live in 2 seperate worlds, if I was Hasselback I'd of said yeah we do in your world racism is okay and in mine it's not.

To me it's just an excuse minorities use and will always use even 50 years from now about slavery so they as a people do not have to take responsibility for their actions and they can blame whitey.

It's the new Jim Crow, folks. Separate rights for separate groups. Quotas and hate crime classification for some but not for others. I think the diversity movement has shown itself to be not diverse or enlightened at all, but merely anti-white and anti-West. In 21st century America, the word 'racist' has almost become parody. Its usage today is only a means of control, of silencing dissent and little more.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Which leads to the Big Question: Just how offensive is the "N" word?

The answer: It all depends on your race and political affiliation!
    Don Imus is an 'entertainer'...not a racist. His comments would have been considered 'irreverant humor' a few years ago. But Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are two of the biggest professional racists on the planet. They have made a career and millions of $$$ by creating and perpetuating racial divide.

How offensive is the "N" word? Which "N" word are we talking about? The other day, I was listening to John and Ken while driving, and I almost went off the road . They were playing a parody of Obama to the tune of "Puff - the magic Dragon", except it was called "Puff, the Magic Negro"! It was just plain hilarious...I would just call it 'irreverant humor'. I'm waiting for Jesse and Al to get Ken and John fired, lol!