Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Audio of Crowd Reaction outside Swift Plant during Raid

Banned
    Isn't it funny that these idiots moaning about being "insulted" that the raids came on the day of the phony Mexican Virgin of Guadalupe Day saw no insult in working on that "special" day? These third world losers need to pack up their anchor babies and make a pilgrimage back to Guadalupe, never to return.

April
    Definitely, if they want understanding they need to go back where they came from.......This audio irritated me to no end......how dare they be upset for ICE coming in and doing what it should have long ago!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Isn't it funny that these idiots moaning about being "insulted" that the raids came on the day of the phony Mexican Virgin of Guadalupe Day saw no insult in working on that "special" day? These third world losers need to pack up their anchor babies and make a pilgrimage back to Guadalupe, never to return.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico has about 200 "Saint Days" that are used for a wide variety of reasons why it isn't a good idea to do something that day...

"Pay taxes on April 15? Why that is a sacrilege! That is the day of San Cristobal del Rio Negro del la Plaz Azteca de los Angleles del Norte de los Misionarios de la Corta Blanca! Are you crazy?"

Did you note the hilarious irony when the protestor was yelling at an American investigator and the investigator said "there is a number you can call."? Will the protestor have to press 2 for Spanish?

Waa waa.

On a more serious note:

You can hear several morons chanting in Spanish: "Zapata vive, y la lucha sigue." (sp?) Which in English means: "Emiliano Zapata (the Mexican guerilla revolutionary) lives, his war continues."

If they are trying to bring old Mexican war politics into the US we should expect to see some violent riots to take place on our soil.

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    If they are trying to bring old Mexican war politics into the US we should expect to see some violent riots to take place on our soil.
    It certainly seems that this is where they are headed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Millere,

Ahem, cough, cough! Ahem. We're supposed to go on a guilt trip and feel sorry for em. cough! cough!

Seriously, why were't their H-1B brothers there supporting them? All we heard was yelling in English and Spanish, but not Hindi.

Coto
    mean spirited and disrespectful

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

April
    Yes sympathy is what they were going for.....but hearing their whining and outrageous comments just made me see red........

I wonder what would have happened if the ICE agents starting going through the protesters checking to see if any were illegal with them?

April
    I am sure they would have been loading over half of them in the white buses with the other Illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Seriously, why were't their H-1B brothers there supporting them?
    I think they are here trolling alipac. Check out the troll "craig" who should remind you of a certain "globalist" we all know and love:

http://link.toolbot.com/www.alipac.us/30106

Comment:

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    crimes happen in any country. The crime rate in the US is still higher than in Sweden, just as crockets also admitted. An administrator asked to leave this thread, so don't try to drag me back in because you know I'll get a ban and that's exactly what you want. You troll around in my thread, never answered if you wanna take the bet or not. I will not post in this thread. Are you still counting to the 1 million and holding your breathe, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast