Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Audio: Jim DeMint Says No to McCain

Scroll down a little; link on left under 'Notes of Interest.' About a 14-minute interview (other interviews as well):

http://www.marklevinshow.com/index1.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks.

DeMint is a good man. Along with Sessions and Vitter, he stood up for the American people againjst the BS that McCain tried to ram through the Senate.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Thanks for posting this information

Thanks for posting this information.

Yes, DeMint is a good man. I believe the National Journal ranked him as the most conservative Senator.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last Thursday, at the monthly Citizens for Immigration Reform (CFIR) meeting in Dallas, TX, I met US Congressman Pete Sessions. My, is Mr. Sessions EVER a NICE guy! We talked about getting Nacho Ramos and Jose Compean out of their unjust captivity. With intense compassion, Mr. Sessions remarked that he was for Nacho and Jose, too, and didn't believe they deserved prison. I implored, "For the GREATER glory of GOD, please tell President Bush to FREE these two UNJUSTLY bound American patriots!" Mr. Session's face deepened with anguish. "I DON'T know WHY Bush WON'T pardon them," he replied in sad bewilderment. Then Mr. Sessions noted the two rolled-up posters in my bag. When I told him I used those posters to PUBLICLY protest for Nacho and Jose, Mr. Sessions suddenly BRIGHTENED UP. "GOOD! It's WONDERFUL that you are SPEAKING out for them!" he exclaimed. I reached into my pocket and offered Mr. Sessions my flyers with the men's e-mail, prison addresses, website "agentramos.com" and the toll-free Capitol Switchboard number 866-340-9281 (also featured on my posters) so that Americans could CALL in SUPPORT for Nacho and Jose as their current appeal proceeds through the Fifth Circuit Court in New Orleans. I told Mr. Sessions that Mr. Loya, father-in-law of Nacho, has been my good friend since last February when I first phoned him a week after Nacho suffered an ugly prison assault. Mr. Loya knows of and appreciates my protests for Nacho and Jose, I said. Mr. Loya's phone number and e-mail are on the "agentramos.com" website, please give him a supportive phone call or e-mail, he SURE would APPRECIATE it. Mr. Sessions promised to do just that and smiled approvingly of my efforts for the two persecuted patriots. Yes, Mr. Sessions IS really nice!