Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO- Open Border Activist: If You Disagree You're Racist

Okay this lady must be a secret agent for Mexico.

She lives in Tucson and thinks that Grassfire.org's billboard "Stop the Invasion, Secure our Borders" is racist, hate speech.

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=38303

She's a nut case! And this is exactly who we are fighting against.

Just listen to her inability to answer the tough questions.

-Jack

Wow this interview needs to be heard by everyone. SHe even says that if a person doesn't agree with her and the Open border people then. Then that person is Racist. She even says Stop the Invasion sign is Racist. Unblieveable.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I Guess We're Racists!

If you don't agree with this woman, than you're a racist.

Amazing!

She believes that anyone from any country that wants to come here to US illegally that should be their choice. She states that there is a widely held secret "somewhere" that encourages illegal immigration to the US. This woman is out of her mind. Everybody has the right to feed their families even if that requires them to migrate to other countries in violation of their laws. Amnesty for all who are here and increased legal immigration numbers. She states that the US advertised in their country for workers that is probably true as these are the same employers that hired them in violation our our laws. We do not need wall if people can go through a port of entry and become legal immediately. Illegal aliens do not get welfare and do not get public services, where does she live under a rock? This is such a load of crap, I cannot even waste my time hearing the rest of it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought is was telling that she thought "immigrants" should be afforded the right to gain entry via legal ports of entry yet, when the host suggests that walls or fences might be needed to insure that ONLY those ports are utilized, she literally cuts him of screaming "NO WALLS! WE DON"T NEED WALLS!"

God forbid the criminals or disease ridden would ever be denied the option of sneaking in the "other way", eh lady?

There are more flip flops in her arguments than there are on the Atlantic City boardwalk!

She's a Race-Baiting Flip-Flopper

If you don't agree with her, than you're a racist.

AMAZING!

If they are given amnesty and then the government brings in massive immigration that is not of their race watch them scream then. Everything is racist and it is all about their race. Never do you ever hear them speak about what is good for the American citizens, and it is only what is good for the country if it benefits their race. We have never seen anything like this before.

"She lives in Tucson and thinks that Grassfire.org's billboard "Stop the Invasion, Secure our Borders" is racist, hate speech."

She is my FAVORITE open borders advocate, Durechos Humanos own Isabel Garcia. The one who gets paid $81,000 by the County to only represent Spanish speaking indigent criminals in the Public Defender's office and spend most of her workday out in the streets advocating her open borders agenda instead of working for her paycheck. She is the epitome of evil.

You should all remember the name, Isabel Garcia.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

If being against "ILLEGAL INVADERS" is racist, I guess I am.

Using the race issue is a meme that is over used.