Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO: Rev Peterson: Illegal Hispanics Hunting Blacks

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=52478

Discover how illegal aliens living in America’s inner cities are devastating black communities, why Blacks are being run out of town, the reason illegal Hispanics are overwhelming the health care services once provided to blacks and how Mexican gangs are killing black people at random.

This is the type of information America’s decaying media will not allow you to hear. If you really want to know how illegal aliens are affecting the nation you love, sign-up to get each of the Immigration Podcasts sent to your computer.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

We (White community) are being decimated as well

We (White community) are being decimated as well ... and appear to be a pain in the backside to the corrupt politicians that want Illegal Immigration that supports the lobby groups vision for big business (How to make MO MONEY with YOO MONEY (Your Money and My Money)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the post ToddHartley.The sound on my computer is low so I couldn't hear so well but,I have read many accounts where Latinos are blatantly harming Blacks.I don't think they are particular in who they destroy as long as its not Latinos.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

They're destroying themselves, too, Rawhide. Just visit any ER on Friday and Saturday nights. They're there in mass with knife and gun shot wounds.... usually over some chica.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

WOW that was an excellent interview

too bad more black americans dont wake up and see whats going on

Thank you everyone...

Any thoughts on who I should interview next?

I'm open to suggestions.

-Hartley

I made this a sticky. Great work Todd! I really enjoyed meeting you in Phoenix and hope to see you again sometime soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William...

Yeah it was fun.

Until the black helicopters found us...

This is largely an issue that unites both black and white. Those illegal hispanics must vamoose. And the sooner the better.