Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO-Simcox: ABC Edited Different Responses To My Answers

We all know Chris Simcox the leader of the Minutemen...right?

I think he's going to sue ABC 15...that's if he's not making this up.

Well he was torn apart by an ABC 15 investigation and in an interview he claims ABC 15 swapped out his responses and added answers that made him look like a thief stealing millions of dollars.

AUDIO: Simcox Responds To American Patrol's Claims of Fraud

VIDEO: Watch The ABC 15 Investigation About Chris Simcox & Where Donations Are Going!

http://www.abc15.com/news/investigators ... did=26456#

What in the world is going on here?

In this interview he tries to explain what ABC 15 did to him, but there's something fishy going on.

Does anyone know anything about this? And who do you believe?

HELP?

Look I wanna believe Chris Simcox, but I've watched the ABC video a few times and things just don't pass the smell test.

Do I write Chris off?

I want to trust him, but I just can't imagine ABC doing something this dirty.

Why would they risk their credibility?

Jack

As far as I'm concerned, I stick with anyone over ABC news. But seriously, I will continue to support Chris Simcox because I believe in what he is doing.

Does ABC News have any credibility?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I am just beginning to hear about this and, quite frankly, I find it very disturbing,

As far as I'm concerned, I stick with anyone over ABC news.
    Well, lets start with the volunteers then. Do you think they are lying about having no port-a-potties, not being reimbursed for their gas, and having to pay for their own food....even the food served on on-site?

But seriously, I will continue to support Chris Simcox because I believe in what he is doing.
    I fully support the Minutemen Project but, at this point, I would not send a penny to Chris Simcox! Shouldn't the volunteers, and all the patriotic citizens across this land sending him money, be privy to how this money is being spent? Why the secrecy?

He needs to either open the books...or get the hell out and be fully investigated as far as I am concerned. Why should the reputation of the Minutemen, as a whole, be sullied by his apparent failure to operate in an open and ethical manner?

[quote]Well, lets start with the volunteers then. Do you think they are lying about having no port-a-potties, not being reimbursed for their gas, and having to pay for their own food....even the food served on on-site?[quote]

Chris talks about the port-a-pottie question in the PHXnews interview.

Did you hear that part? He mentions the reporter screwed them by asking the question miles away from the camp.

Did you hear that part? He mentions the reporter screwed them by asking the question miles away from the camp.
    I had no problem watching the channel 6 video but, when I tried to listen the the audio link to Chris's "explaination", all I get is what sounds like echo's via my AOL Media Player.

I wish there was some other way for me to be able to listen to that.

Full Disclosure is the best policy with everything out in the open so that the organization isnt harmed with false accusations and rumors.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: HELP?

Quote Originally Posted by JackOfPosts
    I want to trust him, but I just can't imagine ABC doing something this dirty.

Jack
    You should find this of interest: http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ ... i_19100540 be sure to read all 4 pages, it's not really that long

also http://foxbghsuit.com/

"Dirty" is closer to the norm than the exception. Look at who runs and controls the "mainstream" media(along with their psuedo-alternatives), globally. Obviously they have motive to smear the MM in anyway they can.
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

I will say this. I've had some creative editing done to me. The press can make it appear you are saying something, that you did not just by clipping your sentence.

I did notice some weird editing. Like when the older gentleman said, "Na na, that's not true". What question was he answering? He wasn't. His comment followed the reporters narrated statement. I also noticed some of her statements were truncated then they switched to Simcox's answer. Weird. He may have answered the first half of her question and they cropped the second half. A savvy reporter can trip you up just like an attorney or police officer. It's their job.

Secondly, this was aired 4/27/2006. Wasn't that before they started the fence project? Therefore a lot of that money is going into the fence. Maybe he chose not to reveal the fence project to the reporter. Maybe the project hadn't been announced or was still in the works so he couldn't give her a strait up answer. Might have been a catch 22 situation. Also, that might have been the story she was after and she didn't get it so she twisted on him.

Third, Simcox's body language wasn't screaming liar to me. Just my impression. Also, I wouldn't open my books to a reporter! HA!

One reporter's news story is not enough proof for me. Also, I have no bias either way.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I spent 20 years in radio broadcasting and some TV as well. I can assure you that it is possible to edit a recording to make it say just about anything you want it to say. The only way to know for sure what was said, is to see the raw, unedited video. ABC could easily supply that if they want to prove they didn't slant the story.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast