Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO: Tancredo Call From The Iowa Road To The White House!

The Immigration Podcast got a call live from the campaign trail and the 2008 road to the White House, as Presidential Candidate and United States Congressman Tom Tancredo, America’s most dedicated voice to secure the border checked in to bring you up to speed.

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=50903

During the interview Congressman Tancredo played a little TRUE OF FALSE game:

Tom Tancredo will secure the border? True or False?

Rudy Guliani will secure the border? True or False?

True or False? Romney will secure the border?

The Senior Snowie Haired Left Leaning Senator from Arizona will secure the border? True or False?

Hartley made sure to also ask the following questions:

Q: What does it take to get Americans to realize the media darling candidates, Romney, Rudy, Thompson, Hillary and Obama are not interested in securing the border?

Q: How will a Tancredo administration handle the North American Union?

Q: If we should all start investing in Amero?

Q: If he were elected President of the United States, how long would it take to pardon border agents Ramos and Compean?

Q: Why is it that the closer a Republican politician gets to the center of the party, the higher they get into the party apparatus, the more likely they are to be Amnesty supporters?

JAK
    TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!!!

A man with common sense!!!! Honesty and Integrity!!!

Would you vote for Congressman Tom Tancredo as our next United States President?

(85%)
    Yes

(11%)
    No

(4%)
    Other
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great JAK

Thanks for sharing that.

-Hartley

Would you vote for Congressman Tom Tancredo as our next United States President?

(86%)
    Yes

(10%)
    No

(5%)
    Other
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(84%)
    Yes

(10%)
    No

(6%)
    Other

Comments (6)

April

(82%)
    Yes

(13%)
    No

(5%)
    Other

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOM!!!!

I hope Tom wins. I hope Tom wins. I hope Tom wins. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by April

(82%)
    Yes

(13%)
    No

(5%)
    Other

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOM!!!!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Can you imagine what a Tancredo/Paul or Paul/Tancredo slate could do for America if it won?

MW
    NCByrd wrote:

Can you imagine what a Tancredo/Paul or Paul/Tancredo slate could do for America if it won?
    No, but I could imagine what a Hunter/Tancredo ticket would do.

Just found out today that Paul was against the death penalty. I'm a strong advocate of the death penalty (personal reasons).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't see the poll?