Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The award goes to La Raza & Latino America

I have been taking my own scientific poll. So far this year the winner for the much coveted themostdumbassthingIeverdid award goes to La Raza and Latino Movement America for organizing the May 1st protest.

I tried to contact La Raza & Latino Movement for comment but they said they are too busy getting ready for the May 19 protest to comment.

Great, another protest. I wish there was more I could do besides calling, and e-mailing. I want to see HUGE organized ANTI ILLEGAL protests. Well, hopefully it will prompt more Americans to get involved.

Re: The award goes to La Raza & Latino America

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    I have been taking my own scientific poll. So far this year the winner for the much coveted themostdumbassthingIeverdid award goes to La Raza and Latino Movement America for organizing the May 1st protest.

I tried to contact La Raza & Latino Movement for comment but they said they are too busy getting ready for the May 19 protest to comment.
    I agree, and if they march again, it'll be even more sickening to watch than the others. Maybe it will come to the point of the media ignoring them and paying attention to Americans instead..Anything can be overdone and become a pest.

Anything can be overdone and become a pest.
    Yes. I am making jokes about their marches, but in all seriousness it has hurt them a lot. I have read some talk on other sites and I think it is sinking into them that threating Americans is not a good idea. I believe the backlash they generated way out weighs any benefit the gained form their stupid protest. I think the May 1st protest did the trick. Now people are thinking about what it would be like if these people really had as much power as they say they have.

I think they are getting the message. They have pulled all their Mexican flags off of their cars and rear view mirrors. Down here, they put emblems on the back windows of cars and trucks. I think they have pulled them all off. Previously, they had the names of states in Mexico from door to door. For instance Chihuahua or Guanajuato. I don't see those anymore. I guess they like the paint jobs on their illegal to operate vehicles. LOL

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish that were true here. I see plenty of Mexican flags around San Antonio (Saw an El Salvador flag the other day) . Has anyone seen the Bud Light billboards? It has the Mexican emblem with a soccer ball, and 4 scantily clad latinos in the green color from the Mexican flag. These are plastered all over S.A. Makes me want to puke.

Also, today, as I was driving down a road I drive down frequently, there is a drive thru beer type of store (at least I think that's the store...although it could be the topless car wash...). Anyhow, they have bikini clad girls outside flagging people in...and today the girls were waving Mexico Flags. I was so ticked!!! I had two U.S. flags in my car. I should have stopped and offered them the U.S. flags, but when I went back, the slu...I mean girls were no longer outside but inside serving customers.

Not only are we to see another illegal Alien march on May 19 but also reported is that the unwelcome master thief himself, Vicente' Fox is to be coming to Utah to meet with traitor Governor Jon Huntsman and then Fox will stroll around America some more and be in Seattle on May 24!! This man's foot should not touch U.S. soil. This is all one big assault and holding the U.S. hostage.

It's also supposed to be display of "friendliness" -- "Hey see, we can all just get along -- don't worry America that your Border is gone ---Mexico is your closest buddy and pal" -- "There is no problem with merging our countries together --- gee, what's the big deal -- who cares anyway??"
    It's all money, it's all good.....