Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aztlan Rising

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aztlan Rising

Aztlan Rising is an educational resource for Mexicans, Native Americans, Central Americans, South Americans, Native Canadians, all other brown and red people, and others who want to learn more about the great Ixachilan (Western Hemisphere) civilizations. This site is dedicated to the preservation and resurrection of the native cultures from Alaska to Argentina.

Aztlan Rising provides a non-Eurocentric view of indigenous cultures in hopes of counteracting the effects of the biased learning institutions, media, and governments throughout the "Americas" that teach our people self-loathing and promote an inferiority-complex amongst non-whites.

WE are NOT Latino, Hispanic, Latin, Spanish, or European and we do not want to be. Iberians (Latins) have a rich past, but that past is not ours to share. We have our own history, our own cultures and our own past. We are the descendents of the original inhabitants of this land and THIS LAND BELONGS TO US!

Do not succumb to the treachery of the establishment. If we do not unite, we will forever be slaves on our own land.

The terrorist acts of the United States, US-supported terrorists in Central & South America, and some European governments against oppressed people & people of color will be exposed here. Aztlan Rising is dedicated to the innocent victims (of the real terror network) in North, Central & South America, Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe and across the globe. Revolution is the only solution. RIP to all of the fallen freedom fighters & innocent men, women & children who have been massacred in Iraq & Afghanistan.

It's time for the Brown Revolution...AZTLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!!!
    http://www.aztlanrising.com/index.php?o ... 3&Itemid=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, until you actually decide to get jobs.

And they say it is just a conspiracy... It seems to me like it is a planned invasion. Shouldn’t they be sending out the military?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yeah it is a conspiracy you nut
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Reading some of that site was kind of scary. The forum part that I read wasn't to great ether.

Why isn't the FBI looking into this?

This is terrorist talk if I ever heard it! Why isn't the FBI, CIA, ect. looking into this? Could it be because they are PART of it?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

We should push for the State Dept. to declare La Raza, MEChA, Atzlan, etc terrorist groups and ban them from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    We should push for the State Dept. to declare La Raza, MEChA, Atzlan, etc terrorist groups and ban them from the US.
    I'm with you there Just reading the stuff gives me the willy's.

The government will declare our side as terrorists first. Look at how Bush called the Minutemen "vigilantes" Look at how Rice went to Mexico and assured them that no harm would ever come to illegals entering the US.

Oh that is a fact, I would put a buck on that. Look at Wako and Ruby Ridge.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast