Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aztlan Trucking School......When Americans just won't do.

http://www.aztlantruckingschool.com/

This is not a joke. It is a legitimate site.

I wish it were a joke.
    Guess this school will be filled to overflowing soon.

Hispanic supremacist trucking company is what I would call it!

What do they hall drugs, gangs, illegal aliens?

They might get alot of work relocating all the illegals that will have to move back to Mexico because they can't get a job in construction anymore!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Or the Spanish Dominion Trucking Company..I don't know why some of this web page is even in English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

didn't the teamsters file a law suit against the department of transportation? we need to stop this or our roads are going to get very dangerous very soon.

Does anyone remember

Does anyone remember the husband and wife who were traveling down the highway when a part fell of a truck, struck the gas tank of their mini van which caused it to catch fire, killing their 4 children?

The driver of the truck didn't speak english, which I believe you must, in order to obtain a class A license. For miles people were calling him on the CB radio warning him that his rear suspension was coming apart, they tried to flag him down, but he kept going and sure enough it came apart and a family was snuffed out because of it.

I'll try to find the article, I remember seeing this on 20/20 or 60 min some years ago.
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Welcome to ALIPAC LivingInTheUSA

We should find the info. on that story and send it to Congress. They need a story to set the warning signal to what can happen if we let the floodgates open to Mexican trucking.

WOW $25,000 a year that won't even pay a decent house payment. better get on it truckers, here go your wages, construction is almost gone at a decent wage for citizens if they can get a job at all, guess the truckers are next on their list.

Kind of makes you wonder who will be next! It was texas or New Mexico who hired hundreds of spanish speaking teachers from Mexico.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Found it!!

I can't believe I found it, but this is the transcript from the show.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=1864593&page=1

I was wrong about the amount of kids, it was six children that died that day. I can tell you as a father of two now this story is more disturbing to me than ever. <sigh> I can't even begin to comprehend their grief
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    WOW $25,000 a year that won't even pay a decent house payment. better get on it truckers, here go your wages, construction is almost gone at a decent wage for citizens if they can get a job at all, guess the truckers are next on their list.

Kind of makes you wonder who will be next! It was texas or New Mexico who hired hundreds of spanish speaking teachers from Mexico.
    More jobs American won’t do at 25 buck’s a load do you think they pay these guys by the hour? It takes about two or three hours a load…

Why does this surprise you guys this was a gift from Reagan’s deregulation of the trucking industry in the 1980‘s. Yes we’ll be happy to know that illegals have been driving 18 wheelers for at least 25 years now, thank you Reagan. How do they get document’s you ask they buy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Small business
    TSA and the Coast Guard estimate that 750,000 people would initially need to obtain a maritime TWIC and that the rule will cost $1.028 billion over ten years.
    http://www.sba.gov/advo/laws/comments/dhs06_0705.html

Thanks for the link LivingintheUSA

I'm going to send it to Congress today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast