Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    ShockedinCalifornia wrote:

Actually, it just ocurred to me that the figure in that TV ad looks like an illegal) alien from outer space with a saucerlike hat on his head. I wonder if that's corporate's idea of a sick joke mocking American citizens' protests!

Why else would they do something so bizarre in a banking ad
    The whole Bank of Bull thing is a sick joke, bad dream and definitely twilight zone material.......the sad thing is that we cannot wake up from it , we have to live it. we need to keep them where it hurts....right in the wallet.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Some of you have already posted some of this, but again:

Bank of What Used to Be American is still Bank of America but the new tagline slogan "Bank of Opportunity" replaced the old slogan "Higher Standards" at the beginning of this year... (maybe about the time they decided to launch credit cards to illegals?) They have a new marketing agency called Omnicom and plan to spend a big ton of money for advertising. Omnicom Group will use a multi-agency advertising team to service BofA. Somebody on this advertising team came up with the unhuman freak in the ad and it's pretty revolting. I wonder how high up the approval chain it went.

BofA acquired MNBA last year which made it the biggest U.S. credit card issuer.

http://www.mediainfocenter.org/story.as ... =103495239

AKA,,,,,,,,,,,Banc of America
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I heard a man on the Jerry Doyle show, don't know if he was the head of the county commission or what, but Suffolk County, NY is pulling $118 million dollars out of B of A on March 20th. This guy sounded like he should be running for president--plain spoken and unafraid--like Reagan.
    Glenn Beck had this same guy on and he reiterated the same details. I was also impressed how matter-of-fact he was, and he was most serious about the plan. Oh one small note: he mentioned (at least on the Beck show) that the county commission was scheduled to do a vote on whether to divest or not on the 20th - so I guess, it's not necessarily automatic. But, based on what he said, things looked favorable to dump BoA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Bank of What Used to Be American is still Bank of America but the new tagline slogan "Bank of Opportunity" replaced the old slogan
    It should be "Bank of America, Bank of Opportunists".

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Fine. Let the banks pay for the social services, heath care and schooling, road repair and neighborhood blight caused by their new customers.
    Yup, 5!

It's time the taxpayers began to reject PAYING for ILLEGALs and all their 'needs.'

Americans don't even have the benefits that the ILLEGAL ALIENS are exploiting without even including the infrastructure to support the millions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis wrote:
    It's time the taxpayers began to reject PAYING for ILLEGALs and all their 'needs.'
    You know, if we had that much control over our own tax spending,
    we would`nt be having the problems we have today over the Laws.
    We would have more power(as we should) over decisions made by the Government.
    Congress has gotten us right where they want us, so they can control what we spend and how much we spend,,when, where, and why.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    You know, if we had that much control over our own tax spending,
    we would`nt be having the problems we have today over the Laws.
    We would have more power(as we should) over decisions made by the Government.
    Congress has gotten us right where they want us, so they can control what we spend and how much we spend,,when, where, and why.
    Well, MK........I don't know about anyone else but my sniffer {and it's got a great reputation} smells CHANGE acomin'

2ndamendsis wrote:
    Well, MK........I don't know about anyone else but my sniffer {and it's got a great reputation} smells CHANGE acomin'
    Lets hope your right
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy

Bank of What Used to Be American is still Bank of America but the new tagline slogan "Bank of Opportunity" replaced the old slogan
    It should be "Bank of America, Bank of Opportunists".
    They are the "Bank of America, Bank of Opportunists".

but stay away fomr thier falling stock!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=BAC&t=3m
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12