Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Stevend, as a Baptist myself (Independent Fundamental Baptist), I feel (and all I know and am close to) feel that illegal immigration is lawbreaking. There is no excuse for it.

We have an obligation to not only follow the laws of the land we are in, but if we choose to go to another country, then we are obligated to follow their laws also. This is expected, even if we do not agree with the laws.

It is called a testimony. If I wish to tell someone about my beliefs, and want to be a good example of those beliefs, then I had better have a good testimony, or that person would never listen to me, or take me seriously. Therefore, if I was an illegal immigrant into America, meaning I have broken the laws to come here, then I have little credibility out in public with my fellow man, trying to win them over. They would see me as a hypocrite.

Any church leader that excuses illegal immigration, and then says they are a "good Christian" is lying to himself. We have laws, and God says those laws must be upheld.

I abhore the Catholic Church for their convenient politics and beliefs. They excuse away illegal immigration as ok, and we should allow it because it is "humane", then they excuse away pedophile behaviors in their clergy, and say they are isolated cases, then file for bankruptcy so they cannot be sued for allowing the pedophile to have continue. They are an apostate church (Websters says APOSTATE: one who renuonces his religion or his party.-a False; traiterous).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth, Well said. I agree.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12