Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I see no indication Michele Bachmann is a globalist, is for open borders, or any kind of amnesty.
    Whats the problem? She stands for America in my opinion. No way an ounce of compassion for illegals. She has not said or done anything to disprove that and I trust her.
    I'm very suspect of the front runners. But NOT Michele Bachmann!
    I hope she will start and keep bitch slapping the RINO's real soon!
    She deserves to be treated with honor and respect because she is one FINE AMERICAN and an Honorable LADY!

Banned
    Well, correct me if I am wrong, but appealing to Hispanic voters shouldn't automatically imply "Illegal" Hispanics. I know an awful lot of Hispanics who came here legally, who jumped through the hoops, and are as fed up with the Illegals as we are.

I see no evidence that Bachmann is out to woo Illegals!

So then.... who should we support???? Since we've bashed every potential candidate, who's left?.......Open for suggestions everyone....Primaries are fast approaching....

What scares me is a presidential candidate who is said to be the only one who is in full support of the Constitution, but burns it up when it comes to giving illegal aliens a green card with an asterisk so they can stay here forever, and says we need to be humane instead of deporting people, and also thinks that a border fence is un-American.

Now that is a candidate from whom to stay away.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12