Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bad behavior should not be rewarded.

I am an advocate for immigration reform; in fact, I believe it to be one of the biggest threats on our country, the United States of America. I am proud to say that I fully support Sheriff Joe Arpaio for enforcing the laws of our great nation. I do not oppose immigration; I support it. LEGAL immigration.
    I can understand why people from Mexico want to come here but do it the right way. If one comes to America and goes through the proper channels, they won't have to be separated from their families. The families that are being “separatedâ€

Welcome, you said exactly what we feel. I know with all the attacks many think we're all coldhearted, unsympathetic, racists.....but we're not, just like you aren't......but like us, we're tired of this and it seems many in our own government aren't supporting us either. I'm listening to Lou and he never advocates anything but the most peaceful, calm, chain of command, legal ways to fight and he's even said, he's beginning to wonder if more action might not have to be taken. What that is, I don't know, but low-key, chain of command means sure don't get our voices heard. We defeat something and weeks later we're back at it again. I won't give up because I know thats whats expected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

desiree0312 welcome to Alipac

great first post
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome desiree0312, and thanks for your post. You hit the nail on the head. I feel that because this country has been trying to be politically correct toward everyone, these illegal OBL folks are just taking advantage of our generosity. We already are giving away this country by outsourcing jobs and facilities, insourcing labor while Americans are unemployed, selling or leasing our infrastructure, like roads and bridges, to foreign bidders, and ship food and supplies all over the world where there is need, plus give money and fight their wars. We really need to get our house in order, even if that means we are accused of all kinds of politically incorrect things.

welcome to Alipac desiree0312
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The illegal immigrant population is many, I witnessed the massive numbers on the fifth of May in 2006, waving the Mexican flag and I had to make sure I hadn't crossed the border
    Yeah waving a Mexican flag demanding American rights! That burns me up as well "desiree0312"

DEPORT THEM ALL
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Welcome, Desiree! I hope you come back often. I couldn't agree more with your point of view!

Welcome desiree0312! Great first post.

Most of us here look at the 2006 marches as a good thing-it woke a lot of people up to our cause and gave us a LOT of new members. I say let those bunch of low-brows keep marching - it's all good for us here at ALIPAC!

Welcome desiree0312 thanks for joining in...Please visit the link below and send a letter to Michal Steele the new chairman of the GOP... I also sent a letter to John King CNN who did a report from the border this morning in AZ maybe you seen it...I posted the letters I wrote you might be interested!!

Go to the link below and send your opinion to the GOP they are meeting next week, tell them about everything you disagree with so they will discuss it at their meeting....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-849894.html#849894
    Don't forget to throw in e-verify, I forgot to guess I will have to write again tomorrow
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome desiree0312!

I too was upset at the Mexico flags during the marches of May 2006. I knew illegal immigration was out of control but that day opened my eyes wider than ever. That is when I went on the internet and found this site and have been a proud member since.

Glad you found us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast