Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My "lawn guy" back in 2006 was white like me. No shame in doing that work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    BetsyRoss wrote:

Some illegals are actually "white."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BetsyRoss wrote:

Some illegals are actually "white."
    And some "lawn guys" are actually American single moms.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I fear plenty of the illegals have no plans of going home, but are waiting for amnesty, and I fear more, that while they are waiting, they will turn to other occupations like robbery or selling drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Pablo was one of those men. He had lived in a one-bedroom apartment with seven other men. His "bedroom" was a corner of the living room where he kept his blanket, duffel bag and picture of his family.
    Nice. Thank God I didn't have to live next door to that! Isn't there some code violation going on here? Does anyone care??
    This is how our corporate masters want us to live. Otherwise, they would be paying the ILLEGAL ALIENS a higher wage. They don't give a damn about us, they just consider us overhead. Pigs at the trough they are.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I wish they reconsider the US as in leave now and never come back. Thanks for milking the system and not giving a crap about how it affected us, now GET OUT!!!

AMEN!!!!
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Part of the bailout package should be a 50% off coupon for a one way u-haul or bus ticket south

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Part of the bailout package should be a 50% off coupon for a one way u-haul or bus ticket south
    I'd say 100% paid for if they are documented as having been here illegally and dis-allowed from EVER RETURNING!

AE

Hallelujah, hallelujah....you all know that song, it seemed appropriate.

I have been watching my neighbors lately to try to see what might be the local trend.

So far it seems not many are working. Some cars go out consistently, but many are now not. I see a lot gone early in the morning, but by about 10 or 11, they are back. I presume they are showing up for potential jobs at sites, but no jobs came up and they had to go home.

What a shame.....NOT!!!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

There is a big percentage of illegals who will never leave unless they're forced to-the illegal aliens who came here and never worked a day. These are the people who came here and started having anchor babies-they get more taxpayer money and benefits with each one they have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast