Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    Wow; Some of you are over 10,000 posts.

Ya'll got jobs now?
    Good to hear from you again, Glenn. I've been laid off, went a year and now back. That little transition lasted 18 months. Yuk! I camped in Mt. Ranier several times in 1977, absolutely loved it. Had breakfast one time with some elk.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have a real talent there. I'm envious!

William, could he become Alipac's poet laureate??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bravo my man, Bravo!

Enjoyed your ballad. Good work.

It has been a fascinating journey into the realms of representative democracy. It 'aint what its cracked up to be.

The agenda is clear, it can no longer be denied, the far left and the far right have melded on this issue, and it is clear, they have intentionally, or in stupidity become the enemies of the citizenry and the US Constitution.
    I have some concerns about your statement that the far right has melded with the leftists on this issue. I don't know how you slice the political spectrum, but this statement seems unfair to conservatives who have been a driving force in this movement. Buchanan and Tancredo are hardly melded. Seems to me the leftmost elements of the right are at fault. I'm referring to the bunch sometimes referred to as neo-cons or Rockefeller Republicans. What do ya say?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks

You are all too kind.

My battles have morphed from anger, to infiltration. Make friends of illegals, many are people we would like to have, they will tell you all they know. Push for the review committee of all illegals, and get all the violent, drunk, and drug dealing elements, and put them into a GULAG out in the desert.

Well, work at any way you wish, peacefully. There are more than one way to solve problems.

Find out who pays them, there is where the power is. Register them if we cannot repatriate them. This is the stealth solution.

Force them into taxes, watch the employers abandon them, then they go home on their own. The issues are plain, the solutions even simpler. Once they are on the books, employers may not wish to pay the unemployment compensation. They won't have jobs.

Pass the laws at the local county level, like Sheriff Joe Arpio, enable your policemen, make the employment of illegals a huge fine, like Colorado, and Oklahoma. Force subsidies from the State to prove their citizenship or legal status. The Feds won't do it, it has to happen under their feet.

We are Americans, we like to help, we are generous, to a fault. We are empowering an elite leadership in their attempt to turn this country into a
    plantation.

Fight it, RELENTLESSLY. This country goes, the continent goes 3rd world with islands of elites behind their gates, guarded by their goons.

That is not the Country and Constitution I swore Oath to, and it won't be that if we teach people the reasons why this is happening. It is simple greed, feeding on terrible need.

It is an abomination.

To LVL, loservillelabor

I agree LVL, to wit take a gander at the marginalization of those elements that would halt immigration. They are rarely covered in the media, and often to their detriment. To be sure if open borders define "left" then in truth there is no difference between the two now, it is only style. They are both extremely bad for Americans

Everyone knows that McCain and Obama are sellouts. Yet still, they are the candidates. Go figure, what is up? Be like Sherlock Holmes, eliminate the obvious, and what is left, no matter how unbelievable, will be the truth.

The next valuable tool, is to use Cui Bono?, Latin for "who benefits" ? This tells the tale better than any newscast. Stop watching long enough and our enemies, and enemies of America become clear.

Think it's Arabs? They don't even manufacture toaster. Think about it. The troubles are here, and here is where they must be dealt with. A small elite is railroading us. Identify them, shun them, find your real representatives, they are all around. Some may even be the slaves that come from down South that are erstwhile people.

Ask yourself this... would you let elements of this economy rot and fail to sort this out? Would you condone tariffs until Americans are back at work and able to see their way to a better future, be able to pay for education, health care, a home, without having to mortgage your very life.... to the extent you may not see the people you are doing it for? There has to be solidarity amongst the people that are paying for their own destruction

Or there will be nothing.

If you would, then you believe in fairness, and less the almighty buck, to be sure your enemies will be well heeled, and will not hesitate to apply that heel to your neck.

Act accordingly, support each other. If they cannot have our money, they cannot function. It has already begun with people driving less, for example. The States are seeing less fuel tax revenue. When they come for more of you, your money, which is your time....don't have it.

We the People are our own best weapon...just think people haven't quite clued in how powerful it really is.

So, and this isn't democrat, DO THE DONKEY! A rather clever creature that rarely is aggressive until abused. If it doesn't want to, it isn't going to. Quite efficient at it also.

Done with my rant now....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12