Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Bank of Aliens loses $16.576 BILLION

On February 16th, 2007 ALIPAC announced the boycott of Bank of Aliens, and William Gheen appeared on national television on several Fox News programs as well as 'Lou Dobbs Tonight', carrying the message to the nation.

In the ensuing 4 weeks, Bank of Aliens stock has dropped from $54 a share to $50, a loss of 7.4%. With a current market cap of $224 billion, that comes to $16.576 BILLION!

The chart is really something to look at.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=BAC&t=3 ... z=m&q=l&c=

GREAT JOB, ALIPACERS!!!

Let's keep up the heat!!! Find out if your city, county or state government has accounts with Bank of Aliens. If they do, start raising HELL until they move the money to a different bank. All politics is LOCAL!

tis only a bump to BoA, need to drive the stock price down to about $30/share to make much of an impact

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    tis only a bump to BoA, need to drive the stock price down to about $30/share to make much of an impact
    You are right dragons5 but we need all the encouragement we can get.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hi PineStrawGuys,

Sure appreciate the good news about the Bank of Aliens award for pandering and groveling to criminals. From the chart, it looks like their stock drop coincided with their announcement to serve illegals. But it also seems to coincide with announcements that more and more borrowers are defaulting. What do you think it's mostly attributed to?

Now, I can take a quick guess at why borrowers are defaulting, could it be because
    -- (White collar) They were fired and replaced by H-1Bs from India?
    -- (Blue collar) They were fired and replaced by illegals?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Banned
    You think they haven't noticed, I think you might be wrong.

It doesn't really matter either way.

Lots of American citizens and many American business owners have pulled their accounts from Bank of Aliens. I would imagine several conscientious investors have divested, as well. City, county and state funds total BILLIONS in deposits. The US military currently uses them. We need to pressure our LOCAL representatives to move OUR money out of Bank of Aliens, and into a bank that doesn't cater to criminals.

THAT might get that stock down to $30

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi PineStrawGuys,

Sure appreciate the good news about the Bank of Aliens award for pandering and groveling to criminals. From the chart, it looks like their stock drop coincided with their announcement to serve illegals. But it also seems to coincide with announcements that more and more borrowers are defaulting. What do you think it's mostly attributed to?

Now, I can take a quick guess at why borrowers are defaulting, could it be because
    -- (White collar) They were fired and replaced by H-1Bs from India?
    -- (Blue collar) They were fired and replaced by illegals?
    The subprime lenders are the ones that are hurting the most right now. I'm sure BofA has their fair share of iffy loans to illegals, as do some other traitorous institutions like Wells Fargo. I expect stock prices for both these companies to decline even more.

I think it's really important for EVERYBODY to call their local city and county reps to find out where they bank OUR money. We REALLY need to keep this one going!!!

Oh, THEY NOTICED all right

Between the Boycott and the foreclosures, this is going to drive the stockholders into more than a deep tizzy!!

What a hoot...........they've poured on the commercials in all the main markets to try to circumvent this stock dive and bad publicity.

Having fun? Bank of Illegal Aliens..........could be a hell of a ride you're about to take.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Having fun? Bank of Illegal Aliens..........could be a hell of a ride you're about to take.

oh pinestraw it's a great start and more than likely just the first sign of the market crash that is about to come.

The problem is that WHEN the crash comes we could end up paying off those defaulted mortgages they are giving to illegals.

It is a bigger gap then it seems.
    They were counting on a rise in profits and thus stocks due to all the new business they were getting. Not only did they not got a rise, they got a fall. And an massive public relations diaster to boot!
    It is a very very good sign and I am thankful for any loss they get. Believe me, they are driven not by the red white and blue or the red green and white...they are driven only by the green.
    Money Trumps Everything.
    Hit em where it hurts. And I am sure they are astonished at the strong reaction the sheep have had to their shenanigans. I am sure they thought we wouldn't even notice. Bank Of Opportunity.......nice try!
    I will never do business with them or their subsidiaries again as long as I live. And if they think that this will blow over because the American people will soon forget they are in for a surprise! I think they and many others have underestimated the patriotism of Americans and our sense for fair play. We are a generous and caring people but we are not suckers. Time they got the message. Since we can't appeal to their decency, we have to appeal to their bottom line. They will lose more money over this then they will gain!

I am just a drop in the ocean but lots of drops equal a very big wave!)
    (some wise person wrote that to me on my first day on this site. I liked it and remember it!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast