Thread: Bank Of America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bank Of America

Been a long time yall, Just wanted you guys to know I axed my Bank of America accounts and credit cards once I heard what they were doing....

Im working totally from home now and I'll try to contribute more on the board now that I have the time.

Just saw William on Fox and the ALIPAC light went on again...

Take care guys hope all is well with everyone.

Christian

Re: Bank Of America

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Been a long time yall, Just wanted you guys to know I axed my Bank of America accounts and credit cards once I heard what they were doing....

Im working totally from home now and I'll try to contribute more on the board now that I have the time.

Just saw William on Fox and the ALIPAC light went on again...

Take care guys hope all is well with everyone.

Christian
    THUMBS UP!!

Missed you, Xian. Hope to see more of you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right on! everyone I know is doing or has done the same thing. The CEO of Bank of America is a true American backstabber and should be made to remove the word "America" from that bank name. Its a sin what he has done.... hes a sell out plain and simple... but hey when all the illegals default on paying anything back and they cant find them resulting in all of their fees and rates going up... I myself will laugh till the cows come home..